Mother Lu had no choice but to go to the community where Mu Cheng and his wife lived.

    If she had the nerve, she would have been here long ago. When she arrived at the door, she saw the magnificent palace-like villa, which was brightly lit. The servants could be seen busy outside, but there was also an invisible majesty, as if there was a gap, which made her feel sad. fear.

    Looking at myself in such a mess, and recalling all the behaviors I had towards them in the past, I feel even more ashamed.

    She lingered outside the door, thinking quietly about her situation. She was kicked out of the house by her husband and a third party, and was angrily criticized by her youngest son in the street. It was a real failure.

    The more she felt that she had failed, the more distant she felt from this villa and its owner. The arrogant and domineering look was no longer there, only a middle-aged woman living in self-pity and living on the street.

    There were car lights flashing by, and she panicked. She didn't know who it was, but she didn't want to be seen for some reason, so she took a few steps back and raised her hands to shield her eyes.

    After the car was parked, the people inside walked towards the villa. After walking a few steps, they stopped, then turned around and circled in front of her: "My mother-in-law?" The

    person coming was Mu Cheng's uncle Mu Qingxi.

    Mother Lu was cryptic: "Well, what a coincidence."

    "What are you dressed up like?"

    "I..."

    "What's the matter?"

    It was hard to hide it, so Mother Lu simply told the matter, although she was embarrassed. , but now we really need a place to live.

    Although Mu Qingxi didn't have a good impression of him, after thinking about it, she was Xiao Shen's mother. She couldn't drive people away, and it wouldn't sound good if it was spread. But this was not his home, and he couldn't make the decision, so he Mu Cheng made a phone call.

    The person arranged by Mu Cheng had already reported it. He knew Mother Lu's whereabouts and followed his uncle's words: "Okay, let her live in."

    001 couldn't understand again: "Host, this person is so annoying, why are you so annoying? Are you still taking her in?"

    "For the public, she is Xiao Shen's mother, and turning her away will cause the media to make wild speculations. For me, it is a fact that Xiao Shen has gone through a lot of hardships to raise her, and I still hope she is safe. And..." Mu Cheng smiled, "They are all Xiao Shen's family members. Although I have to do a task, there are some things that are not appropriate to do personally. It is better to let them fight on their own. It is not necessarily useless to keep her. "

    By the way." Mu Cheng asked again, "The third person's surname is Lin?"

    "Yes, what's wrong?" The system was confused.

    "They also have an illegitimate child?"

    "Yes." The system was reminded and quickly analyzed the details of the plot. Then it was shocked, "This illegitimate child..."

    "Yes, he is an acquaintance." Mu Cheng sneered, "The hidden quest line is revealed Yes."

    When Mother Lu heard the other party's agreement, her eyes suddenly lit up and tears filled her eyes.

    She restrained her temperament and was cautious.

    It was dark at night, and Mu Cheng and Lu Yushen came back from the river.