With his understanding of Xiao Yang and his notebook filled with writing, Lin Shuangmu knew that his request for advice would not be completed in a short time.

    Moreover, even if it ends soon, so what, anyway...

    He looked at the water glass in his hand and evoked a smile.

    Some ingredients were added to the water, which were prepared before he came to the crew. He came with a certain purpose, but he couldn't even get into the room, so he couldn't use the ingredients. There were many people on the crew, so he couldn't Don't dare to take too many risks. As an artist, reputation is very important.

    But today, he can't control so much. If he doesn't cook the raw rice into cooked rice as soon as possible, he is afraid that all his previous efforts will be wasted.

    Mu Cheng has already become interested in him, so this material is just to add to the fun. If it is done, he will have a handle.

    Even if it doesn't work, even if Lu Yushen comes back soon, as long as Mu Cheng makes a move against him and lets the other party see him, it can still be used as a demonstration to make Lu Yushen realize the difficulty and retreat.

    Mu Cheng was bored on the sofa, closing his eyes and concentrating, when he heard a knock on the door.

    Xiao Shen had the room card, and it was someone else. He responded irritably: "Who?"

    "Brother Mu, it's me, Xiao Lin."

    Mu Cheng slowly raised his eyes.

    Just as Yu Shen left, he came?

    Thinking back to the fact that Xiao Yang was not so anxious when eating, but just now he was very anxious to ask for advice. When things were put together, he knew the whole story.

    He smiled jokingly and stood up to open the door.

    It's time to close this quest line.

    When the door opened, Lin Shuangmu smiled sweetly: "Brother Mu, let me bring you a cup of honey water." He stood on tiptoe and looked inside, knowingly asking, "Where is my brother?" "I have

    something to do." Mu Cheng turned sideways, "Come in and sit down."

    The visitor smiled, entered the room, closed the door, and handed him the water: "Brother Mu, drink water."

    Mu Cheng glanced at it, took it in his hand, and leaned against the window to look outside. landscape.

    At the same time, in the rest area of the lobby on the first floor, the assistant director searched for a while and saw his target. He stepped forward and patted Lu Yushen on the shoulder: "actor Lu, you are here. Oh, no, why are you here?" I just saw Xiao Lin going up to the top floor and thought he was looking for you."

    Lu Yushen tightened his hands and crumpled a piece of paper: "What did you say?"

    "Oh, your brother went upstairs, wasn't he looking for you? You, you are looking for Director Mu, why is he looking for Director Mu at such a late night?"

    The assistant director said, shaking his head and leaving.

    When he got to the elevator, he took his mobile phone and muttered in confusion: "Director Mu sent me a message and asked me to go downstairs and say these things to Actor Lu. What does it mean? Why doesn't he contact him directly?" "

    Hey , No, why is Actor Lu downstairs, and why is Xiao Lin upstairs?"

    The assistant director thought for a long time and couldn't figure it out.