(6)

Chapter 6

    The headquarters of Yun Group is in the business district along the river, an office building with more than fifty floors.

    In the conference room, dozens of people were sitting upright, looking solemnly at the person in front of them. The young vice president listened to everyone's words with a humble attitude, and took a sip of tea from time to time. His behavior was all elegant and decent.

    "Mr. Yun." Someone said, "Mr. Mu has not been here for half a year. Are you going to step down? I recommend you to take the position of president." "

    Xiao Cheng went out to inspect for the company." Yun Hezhi said warmly, "He You are the heir to the Yun family. I am just helping him manage the company." "

    Mr. Yun, we all see how much you have done for the Yun family. I believe that Director Yun also sees it. The president of the company cannot remain empty forever. , please don't shirk."

    Yun Hezhi frowned slightly: "Xiao Cheng hasn't gone through the resignation process yet."

    "Let's vote first. If the vote passes, you will be the president." This person said, he is also a member of the company's board of directors, his surname is Li.

    "Okay..." Yun Hezhi looked embarrassed, "If everyone offers me love, I won't refuse it." He gave up the offer firstly to please his parents and secondly to avoid responsibility. Now that the limelight has long passed, of course he wants to I want this position, but I can't find a reason.

    "Okay." Mr. Li said immediately, "Let's vote now and raise our hands to agree to Mr. Yun's appointment as president."

    A circle of people looked at each other. The original president had not resigned yet, and no one was present, and some people on the board of directors were not there either. It stands to reason that it is not appropriate to vote now, but sooner or later, this group will be in trouble, and no one wants to offend him.

    A few people slowly raised their hands, a few abstained, and the rest were still hesitant.

    Mr. Li faced the hesitant people and said, "What are you thinking about? Raise your hands."

    After saying this, someone else raised their hands.

    If one more person raises their hand, it's halfway through.

    Mr. Li continued to persuade.

    The man who was persuaded moved his hands.

    Yun Hezhi lowered his head, a proud smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    Wasn't it just to strategize and force Mu Cheng away just to wait for today?

    And suddenly, there was a "bang", the door of the conference room was opened, and Fang Yao's raised hand dropped tremblingly.

    Everyone looked at the door and were shocked.

    Yun Hezhi's smile suddenly disappeared, and his expression changed in surprise.

    Mu Cheng was seen standing at the door, followed by an assistant who couldn't stop him but looked ashamed.

    "Mu...Mr. Mu." Everyone was surprised and stood up and said, "Are you back?"

    Although they were shocked, they were not very complimentary. After all, they all knew that this was just a decoration.

    "Xiao Cheng, when did you come back? You went home to see your parents. Why didn't you say something when you came back?" Yun Hezhi regained his kind smile, stood up and said gently, and took two steps forward to greet him.