The crew finished filming, and the director wanted to continue using Lu Yushen for his next film, but Mu Cheng, who believed that he didn't need to be trained anymore, was too talented to be around him. It happened that a producer wanted to invest in a film, and the director directly recommended him to take over the filming.

    The husband and wife were briefly separated for the sake of their own better development. The director did not think that they should give up the opportunity for career advancement for their relationship. Of course, the two of them thought so too.

    Filming is just for fun for Mu Cheng. He doesn't want to develop into a director, but even if it is just for fun, he will do it with the greatest concentration. A crew includes everyone's efforts, not just his.

    The Mu family's business is getting better and better, and my uncle is now very proud and proud when he goes out.

    The Lu family was in chaos and declared bankruptcy completely.

    The family couldn't afford a servant, so Zhang Ma, who was cooking, kindly said to Mother Lu before she left: "I was introduced to a new job. That family also needs a nanny. Madam, why don't you come with me to do it?" Eight thousand a month, you can save a little."

    "Be a nanny?" Mother Lu laughed angrily at these words, "Isn't that insulting me, I am a person who works for others?"

    Mother Zhang turned over. Rolling his eyes, he looked up at their villa and said that he was just worrying about it.

    Why bother to empathize with someone who can still afford to live in a villa?

    Although they are bankrupt, at least the Lu family does still have a villa to live in. This is the only thing that can be used to make money, and Lu's mother is unwilling to sell it even to death.

    I still have a little savings, so I can save some money and not starve to death.

    However, they can't save it. They still want to attend the wealthy banquet and buy expensive items.

    "No, I have to go find Xiao Shen." Lu Wei couldn't stand it anymore, "This ungrateful thing, if such a big thing happened to his family, it would be fine if he didn't come back to see him. He didn't even make a single call."

    "He is now in a We were filming in the deep mountains and old forests, and the phone couldn't be reached, so I probably didn't know anything happened at home." Father Lu said that he had secretly contacted his son a long time ago, but he couldn't get in touch.

    As for finding him in person, that would be really embarrassing.

    "Then... then call Mu Cheng. The Mu family is so rich now, why don't you give us a hand? We are in-laws?"

    Father Lu and Mother Lu looked at him helplessly.

    They all said they were too embarrassed to go.

    Even if you put your face aside, that person is not easy to mess with. You said it all in the first place. If you go to him, wouldn't you just be on the verge of being humiliated?

    What's more, the Mu family is now the best and is not afraid of the market being divided. They don't need this marriage at all. On the contrary, the bankrupt Lu family has become a burden. If they annoy others and want to divorce, they will not even need this. All in-law relationships are gone.

    There is always some hope in maintaining this relationship. It is true that you may gain something by messing around. Lu Yushen is still their son after all, but before the end of the road is reached, there must be some way out.