It is true that there are four of them, but if Luo Ran is willing to join, there will be five. Luo Ran is also a black belt in Taekwondo. It would be fine if he blocked the uncle in the alley at night and beat him up.

    However, what Li Jiajia wanted was not to fight the matter, but to use means to convince the person, so that he would be polite to them when he saw them in the future and never dare to complain again.

    What kind of method is beating someone?

    But letting loose rats, pulling out valve cores, pretending to be ghosts... all his methods have been used up, and they are of no use at all.

    But it’s okay, Brother Meng has plenty of means.

    If this idea were known to Mu Cheng, they would probably laugh at them. For some people, no method is as useful as a beating, for example, Brother Meng.

    They went to the park overnight.

    Luo Ran didn't know whether it was because he was worried or because he had a rebellious and adventurous heart. In short, he went along.

    Except for Qi Xiu, the others were left alone, and no one would care about them no matter how late they returned.

    Luo Ran's family is not here and they can't control him. They have aunts and servants who take care of him, but he likes to be quiet. Those people have other places to live. They only come regularly to help him clean up the housework, and they don't have to come to cook for him every day. , make it for two days at a time, freeze it, and just heat it up every day.

    Qi Xiu was not afraid of being beaten. Since he was always going to get a beating, he might as well make the beating worthwhile.

    However, they did not see Brother Meng and his younger brother in the abandoned factory. They searched around and found nothing.

    "Moving somewhere?" Li Jiajia was confused. He brought people here today, but they came to nothing, which was a bit embarrassing.

    "Forget it, go back." Luo Ran said, "Stop looking for it."

    Li Jiajia sighed dullly and walked out unhappily.

    Unexpectedly, when they were not looking for him, they saw Brother Meng at the entrance of the park.

    That Meng brother was holding a flashlight, and he was wearing... something like a uniform. There were two or three people next to him, whom Li Jiajia also knew. They were his younger brothers. They were all holding flashlights and wearing uniforms.

    "Look, Brother Meng and his gang have uniform uniforms, and they are getting bigger and bigger." Li Jiajia said, "In the future, our Longhu Gang will also organize it and get a unified logo."

    He said, and went up to him: " Brother Meng!"

    Tang Xiaomeng turned around and looked at it for a long time: "Who are you?"

    Li Jiajia: "..."

    He coughed: "Well, Brother Meng, don't you remember me? You led someone to block me last time. Me, I said I wanted to join you, and you agreed, and also said that I would be your younger brother from now on."

    Tang Xiaomeng thought about it for a moment: "Are you students from Qiming High School?"

    "Yes, yes, remember? "

    No." Tang Xiaomeng shook his head decisively, "Why are you looking for me?"

    Li Jiajia looked around and lowered his voice: "Brother Meng, someone has offended us, please help us deal with him."