Everyone had no choice but to go back and prepare the congratulatory gifts in three days.

    Meng Qilou's reaction to these people was beyond Mu Cheng's expectation, and He Yi was also very surprised. He felt that his master seemed to be more flexible than before.

    For Meng Qilou, it was more of a disappointment than a change.

    He once again wondered, is the Immortal Sect, which he once sacrificed his life to protect, really worth it?

    Even if you don't take everything that happened before, this little exchange can cause chaos in the Immortal Sect, and a disturbance can expose their true nature.

    This fairy door is a plate of loose sand, a rotten wood full of moths.

    Is it worth keeping?

    Three days later, each sect came back to pay tribute with sad faces.

    Mu Cheng did not come forward, but placed the pot of small flowers in the main hall with a red silk tie on it.

    Everyone dared to be angry but dared not say anything. They put down their things respectfully and walked back muttering.

    Mu Cheng was lying in his palace, seeing these people dejected through the illusion, and couldn't help but laugh.

    Enough fun, I have to lose my horse today.

    If they want to fall, they have to fall in front of so many people, catching them off guard and watching helplessly. The leader Shen they paid tribute to, the head of the immortal sect they respected, turns out to be the Demon Lord, their enemy.

    Of course, the most important thing about losing the horse is to show Meng Qilou, so Meng Qilou has to come out.

    What's the reason?

    Before I could think about it, an evil thing suddenly appeared at the foot of the mountain.

    A huge centipede, like a winding river, blocked everyone's way down the mountain. The evil spirit wandered around, and everyone stopped in shock.

    Before they could make a move, a stream of light flashed in front of them, and Elder Meng had already landed in front of them.

    It was his habit that he didn't have to think about to stand in front of danger as soon as possible.

    So everyone took a few steps back. With Elder Meng here, there must be no problem.

    Meng Qilou looked at the giant centipede and was stunned for a moment. The evil energy seemed familiar, but he had no time to think about it. The power of the evil thing should not be underestimated. He flew away and hit the centipede with several sword energy.

    The others stood in a circle with their magical weapons on display, preparing to attack, but no one moved. They just held their breath and looked at the people fighting in the middle.

    During the fight, Meng Qilou finally remembered why this evil aura was so familiar. It was similar to the toad from last time. Recently, this poisonous thing full of evil aura and transforming into huge shapes had appeared several times.

    After thinking for a moment, he saw the centipede grabbing the crowd with one foot, and the group of people retreated. The centipede seemed to be prepared, and only attacked the disciples. The end curled up and suddenly wrapped the congratulatory message.

    "Ahhhh..." He Yi yelled in panic.

    Meng Qilou swung out several sword auras one after another, but Centipede Baizu cut off and regenerated the sword aura, never letting him go. He couldn't fight hard and looked for its weakness while flying around.