The next day, at noon, as soon as school was over, students poured out of the campus.

    Those who live nearby can go home to eat, there are many restaurants near the school, and those who live far away can settle nearby.

    There were many students in the convenience store. Luo Ran said "see you tomorrow", but he didn't know what happened. Maybe he was given a psychological suggestion by this sentence, and he really wanted to come to the store to see him.

    Mao Mao was not in the store, but he didn't know what he wanted to buy. He shook his head, took a bucket of instant noodles, and walked to the counter: "Uncle, do you have hot water here?"

    Mu Cheng frowned slightly: "Hot water Yes, but do you eat instant noodles for lunch?"

    "Well... I have to catch up with two rolls at noon today, and I don't want to go home to eat."

    They were not very familiar with each other now, so Mu Cheng couldn't interfere with him, so he brought hot water to help him After soaking the noodles, the boy walked to the rest area with the noodles, found a table and sat down, took out a book, and ate while reading.

    There were many people in the store at the moment, and Mu Cheng was also quite busy. He didn't have time to pay attention to him. When the crowd dispersed, most of the students who should go back to school went back to school, and those who should go home went home. He had free time and spent time in the teenager Sit down opposite.

    Luo Ran was reading a scientific research book on artificial intelligence. It was not considered a leisure book, but at this time, parents and teachers would probably label it as an extracurricular book, so he could only read it secretly.

    He looked fascinated, but didn't eat much noodles. He didn't seem to like eating instant noodles.

    "You haven't eaten well. Are you energetic for class this afternoon?" Mu Cheng laughed softly.

    Only then did Luo Ran realize that he was sitting across from him. His first reaction was to put the book under his arm: "I... that..." "

    Well, I was about to eat, so I made what I brought here. It's a lot, you can eat some more." As Mu Cheng was talking, the microwave dinged and the food inside was heated.

    He stood up and took out the lunch box. It was a glass lunch box. The rice and vegetables were placed separately. When he opened the lid, the aroma was full.

    He pushed the lunch box forward: "If you have something you like to eat, could you put some in it?"

    "Isn't this... bad?" Luo Ran said, but his eyes were attracted by the aroma.

    "I can't finish it by myself. Just in time, you can help me taste it and see if my skills can open a shop." "

    Uncle, do you want to change your career?"

    "Maybe." Mu Cheng smiled and looked at me again. He signaled, "Try it."

    Luo Ran picked up a piece of sweet and sour pork, and as soon as he took it into his mouth, his eyes suddenly lit up: "Uncle, your craftsmanship can definitely open a shop." "

    As long as you like it, eat something else.

    " Ran didn't stop being polite and picked up several more dishes. His eyes lit up with every bite he took.

    Mu Cheng also started to use his chopsticks, chatting with him while eating.

    While chatting, Luo Ran accidentally glanced outside and suddenly saw a familiar figure with a school uniform on his head and walking quickly past the door of the store.