[76] Defiling the Devil

Chapter 76: Defiling the Devil

Mem was cute – short, petite, but plump. That smug smile she made with her rosy lips could light up any room she walked into, but those lips were busy dancing with mine right now.

"Gosh, are we really doing this?" asked Mem as she broke the kiss for a short breath. She looked down at my face as her body rested above mine. She blushed. "Damn, I'm drunk."

I caught her lips to shut her up and deepened the kiss, pulling her closer to me. Our tongues tangled together, exploring each other's mouths hungrily.

Mem broke away from the kiss once more, breathless, "You're killing me," she whispered, her hands running through my hair. I smiled, taking her hand, as my body was pushed up by a wind aura. I guided us to the bed behind her where we collapsed.

The alcohol must have made her braver because all thoughts of hesitating or holding back vanished quickly. We began to undress each other slowly, relishing every touch and kiss along the way. With only thin layers separating our skin, we pressed ourselves close together.

Her breasts fit perfectly into my palms, and I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. "Mhm..." A shiver ran down her spine when my tongue traced its path from her neck, down her chest, stopping right above the tight bud of her nipple. Her hips bucked upwards, seeking more contact. I obliged by flicking my tongue across the tip, eliciting a moan from her throat.

My hand slid lower, slipping underneath her panties to feel how wet she already was. Mem parted her legs wider, granting me better access. I teased her entrance with my fingertip before pushing one finger inside, stretching her open. She arched her back in pleasure at my ministrations. This turned into two fingers, then three, as I prepared her body for what would come.

When her reactions didn't suit me, seeing her trying to keep at least a moderation of shame, I used [Pure Storm Baptism] on my fingertips. Her body jerked and she let out a sweet, eutrophic moan.

"F-fuckkh, don't~"

I let out a chuckle as she glared at me, her face red with pleasure. I stared into her eyes and pushed her underwear aside. I was in my underwear too, but it vanished into my Void Storage. She blinked, staring down at my size, but I didn't want her to be scared so I quickly hid it. Inside her.

"W-wait-!" She screamed as I held one of her legs upwards, and slid my cock inside her. She was lying on her side, so it was an awkward position. It met resistance, but I pushed through. She let out a scream of pain, but I soothed it out with Pure Storm Baptism. "Nnhng... scum. Bastard!"

Mem-Cho's pain-filled, just-deflowered face was tasty.

I took her into my arms, gently hugging her. She grumbled but didn't complain. I rested inside her like that for a while, and once she was used to it, I entered her fully.

"Haah...!" Her breath hitched and I sank into her warmth, filling her completely. I changed her position by pushing her on her back, making her face the ceiling - and my eyes. She bit her lips and looked away, and I began to thrust into her soft flesh.

Mem-Cho moaned for me, groaning just a little at the pain since I hadn't erased all of it. She covered her face with her forearms and stared to the side, allowing me to fuck her without looking. When she found her courage, she wrapped her legs around my waist, drawing us even closer together and pulling me into a kiss.

Our blue eyes stared at one another, and then closed as we kissed, while I kept fucking her. Each stroke brought forth a new cry, sometimes pleading for more, others begging for release. Our bodies moved in perfect syncopation, creating a rhythm that echoed throughout the room.