[144] Playing With 'Father's' Honeypot

Chapter 144: Playing With 'Father's' Honeypot

I had caught up with Yura Katayose a few days ago, but this was Ruby's first meeting with her in years. So I let the two of them catch up and went to get changed.

Soon I stepped out of my room, having changed out of my school dress, adorning a loose yellow tee shirt and blue trousers now.

Before going to meet Yura properly in the living room, I decided to take a detour to the house's basement. It was the same place where I locked up the two exorcist girls just a couple of weeks ago. Now I had two others to implement that fate onto.

Separately, however. They deserved different punishments.

"Haah," I took in a deep breath and let out a whistle that cut through the air. Not half a minute later, all five tiger cubs, including Blue, were kneeling in front of me.

I tapped my foot against the hard floor and Kokabiel's body teleported out of my Void Storage. I kicked him, sending him slamming against the wall yet he remained unconscious.

"I want him tortured," I looked at the five tiger cubs and said. "He is a divine entity, so he barely feels any hunger. I need a way around that, such as potions which can increase hunger. You lots can make potions that simple right?"

The tiger cubs nodded excitedly. "Yes, my lord!"

"Good. That should be enough for a week or two. After he feels like dying of hunger, the real game will begin." I said, snapping my fingers to erect an Instant Dungeon that withheld only this small area within itself.

Then, I pressed my Sage's willpower on this realm. It was easy to influence reality as a Sage, I might even say I have the easiest time manipulating Instant Dungeons in this world. I made it extremely dark, erasing all the light, as well as the intensities of any new lights that might bloom here. I also added an inescapable aspect to this area, none who lacked my permission would be able to enter or leave this place unless their will could overpower mine.

Kokabiel was tied with light magic seals provided by Azazel, that were enough to drag him to a normal human's strength. He couldn't break out of the Instant Dungeon even if he wanted.

"Just three of you here should be enough. I want two others to follow me somewhere else. Blue and Red, come with me." I said and walked out of the basement, and consequently the Instant Dungeon.

"Yes, milord!" Red chimed out loud while Blue followed silently. I think Blue was getting the gist of serving me, she realized I preferred silent nods rather than loud yells.

Next, I went to the gym. The two Holy Sword girls were there, training as usual. That's their job, to train, as per my order. That's why they spent most of their time in the gym.

For the better too, they must have realized. Their skepticism toward me was slowly turning into respect.

In just a few weeks, they were many times stronger than their past selves.

They unlocked the Knight's Aura, as well as Sword Aura, and gained techniques far surpassing this world's martial arts. Here, most knights just swung their swords with their magical powers and hoped for great damage, but I taught these two girls skills and swordsmanship that could cut down the sun.

"Ah, Lord," the two of them stopped their clash and greeted me with a heavy breath. I waved at them dismissively, allowing them to continue, and raised a hand toward the sky.

Another Instant Dungeon formed, this one encompassing the entire personal gym. It's too big to create a sense of entrapment for a confined person, but the next victim did not require such initial approaches.