[164] Taming A Half-Crow

Chapter 164: Taming A Half-Crow

The sound of Kokabiel's screams seemed to still echo in our ears as Akeno and I made out in the bloody and dirty basement. Our bodies were covered in his blood and dirt, but we didn't care. We were lost in our sadistic desires, so nothing outside carnal pleasures mattered to us.

Akeno's lips were soft and plump, and I couldn't get enough of them. I kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth as she moaned into me. Her hands roamed over my body, feeling my muscles and tracing the lines of my abs, traces of lightning Mana in her fingers tearing my shirt in places.

I could feel her trembling with excitement, and it only made me harder.

I pushed her up against the wall, pinning her there with my body. She let out a soft gasp as I ground my hips against hers, my cock straining against my pants. I could feel her heat through her clothes, and it was driving me wild.

"You want this, don't you?" I growled into her ear, nipping at her earlobe. "Even though our surroundings are so dirty, you're too excited to have my cock inside you, stretching you out and making you scream."

"Y-yes," she panted, her eyes wide with lust. "I want it, I need it." Akeno wasn't the type of girl to deny her desires.

I smirked at her, my hands roaming down to her ass. I gave it a firm squeeze, making her yelp. "Honest girl," I said, my voice low. "You're going to get it, don't worry."

But before that, I slid my hand up her thigh, feeling the smooth skin beneath her skirt. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and I knew she was already wet. I teased her through her panties, rubbing her clit in slow circles and making her gasp.

She arched her back, pressing herself against my hand as I continued to tease her. I could feel her getting wetter with each passing second, and it was taking all my self-control not to rip off her panties and plunge into her right then and there. But I wanted to savor this moment, to draw out the anticipation as long as possible.

I slipped a finger underneath the waistband of her panties, feeling the soft curls of her pubic hair. She let out a soft moan as I slid my finger inside her, feeling her tight walls clench around me. I began to pump my finger in and out of her, slowly at first, but gradually increasing my pace.

She threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent scream as I fingered her. I could feel her getting closer and closer to the edge, her body trembling beneath my touch. I added a second finger, curling it inside her and making her gasp.

"Oh god," she moaned, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm going to cum... I-I'm going to cum, ngh~"

Her moan made me shiver and chuckle, and I could feel her walls tightening around my fingers, her body tensing up as she reached the brink of orgasm. And then, with a final cry, she came undone, her pussy clenching around my fingers as she rode out the waves of pleasure.

I slowly withdrew my fingers, bringing them up to my mouth and sucking her juices off of them. She watched me with hooded eyes, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"You taste delicious," I said, my voice low and husky. "I can't wait to taste more of you."

She let out a soft moan and a short laugh. Her eyes fluttered closed as I leaned in to kiss her again. I could feel her body melting against mine, her hands roaming over my body with renewed urgency.

"Don't fall asleep yet, I haven't even begun," I said as I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She clung to me, her arms around my neck as I carried her over to a nearby table.