[114] One Big Step Towards Reconciliation

Chapter 114: One Big Step Towards Reconciliation

"Open your mouth as if you're smiling,"

"Okay."

I shifted the camera a little and took the picture. It came out as a beautiful shot.

She wore a modest bikini top, as well as a white skirt. There was a fur trip over her shoulder, giving her a classy look. She was staring into my eyes with her vibrant pink ones, with a cheerful expression on her face that would make anyone fall in love.

[Image Here]

"Hmm," I looked at the image for a long minute

"Hmm," I looked at the image for a long minute. She truly was a beautiful woman. I'd have loved to wife her up in another life.

"Did it not come out good?" Ai asked in a worried voice, quickly shifting to change her pose.

"It was fine," I nodded. "I'll edit the eyes to turn them red as if you're about to blast lasers out of them." We were going for the basic Supergirl eye powers, they were basic but powerful. Since these would be only her 'base' powers there was no reason to make them needlessly complex.

She could always use her main power to turn into any other character to use the said complex characters.

"Try posing like you're about to take off," I said and manipulated the wind aura in the atmosphere to lift her off the ground.

"L-like this?" She made a shaky pose and I deemed it enough to take the photo.

Likewise, the day passed with me taking her photos in different poses. Some of them have to be edited to get the vibe right, but most of them look real enough anyway.

We also made a short, low-quality video of her flying in a bikini. The recording was taken from a distance, in a way that made it seem like an outsider was recording us.

We also shot a video inside an Instant Dungeon. Two videos were shot, in one Ai was in her bikini and flaring at the yachts in the distance, and in the other, she wore a basic superhero-type suit and shot lasers from her eyes to cut the boat in two. We'd overlap the videos and make it look like she shot lasers while wearing the bikini.

The idea here was to give people the idea that "Ai Hoshino wasn't a human". And it didn't have to be believed by people, her power derived from "fiction" and not from what people believed. So just the video being out there should make it take effect.

Indeed, it was a cheat power.

Though it's not as if this was limitless, there were various limits on this power. For example, a newbie might want to make a Manga starring Ai where she uses superpowers, which should effectively work the same way as our current method. Or, to get over the hard limit of copyrights, one might think Ai can just draw her own manga about someone overpowered. Smart ideas, but I've tested them all with my Empress and they did not bore fruit. Not good ones, anyway.