[105] The Venerable One's Virgin Feast

Chapter 105: The Venerable One's Virgin Feast(**)

"Um, so we're really going to a hotel?" A hint of nervousness tainted Akane's voice as she asked me the obvious.

We were already in the elevator, about to reach our floor, so what could she possibly mean by asking that?

She was biting her lower lip, worried that some paparazzi would get to her. I already reassured her enough that my senses were avoiding all eyes and cameras, so instead of repeating that, I grabbed her waist.

"Quit worrying," As the elevator opened, I pulled her close and planted a long, lingering kiss on her lips. She shivered but didn't resist, giving in to the kiss. She melted into my embrace, our bodies pressing tightly against each other as I lifted her up in my arms and walked to our room.

Stopping before Room 504, I took out a key and opened it. We walked in, finding ourselves in a luxurious suite with floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of the illuminated skyline.

We threw the accessories on our bodies by the window, watching the world go by far below, as I slowly unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off her slender shoulders.

"I- I'm still not sure if-" she tried to say, but I kissed her again. That made her face grow redder. "Mhm..."

She shivered slightly in anticipation as I ran my hands over her smooth skin, down her spine. My fingers trailed down her sides until they reached her round ass. Akane let out a small gasp as I cupped her buttocks firmly, pulling her closer to me as I nibbled on her earlobe.

"You worry too much, your uncertainty is hurting me. Do you not trust me?"

"T-that's not true... ahn~" she moaned with her eyes closed as I kissed her nape.

'Ah, virgins. Such a pure reaction.' There was no need for some grand ritual for me to sacrifice her virginity, just the act would do.

Moving towards the bed, I led her by the hand, watching her notice how aroused I already was beneath my pants. She gently touched my erection through my trousers, her hand hesitant, and her eyes wide with desire as I guided her onto the large king-size bed.

Kissing her deeply once more, I pushed her on the bed. She fell with a soft 'kya' while I pulled skimpy underwear down her thighs, revealing her delicate pink folds.

"H-hey, Aqua, we don't have condoms," she whimpered softly, covering her eyes with her forearm.

I kissed her nape, lowering to her chest, fondling her boobs while licking around their edges. My lips lowered to her navel, licking it deep before I returned my mouth to her breasts. My hands parted her pussy folds with my thumbs, and teased her clit gently before circling it harder and faster.

"You saw me fly above planes," I said as I sucked her nipples. "and a mere rubber is your worry? Don't worry, I can make my sperm infertile." I said while she squirmed beneath me, moaning while still trying to keep her dignity in check.

She couldn't have failed more miserably. As I coated my fingertips with sparks of [Pure Storm Baptism], she let out a gasp and thrust her hips forward desperately. Her legs shook, and a stream of water shot out of her.

"Oh..." her face went bright red as she saw her squirt hit my face. "Ah, fuck~" she covered her face in embarrassment and cursed under her breath. "This is just the first date, why are we... Nghn... Put it in already..."

Now she was begging me to take her.

Grinning wolfishly, I pulled my cock out of my pants, watching her peek from between her fingers, as I made my pant vanish. I positioned myself above her wet entrance, watching her close her eyes and clench her teeth for the incoming pain, as I pushed slowly inward.