[146] Stealing Another's Possession

Chapter 146: Stealing Another's Possession

"Mmhmf!" Above the soft, ambient glow of the Tokyo cityscape, I held Yura close, my hand gently grazing her cheek, my touch sending a shiver down her spine. She leaned into my touch, her eyes fluttering closed as she savored the moment.

We were high above the city, the world beneath us a blanket of twinkling lights. It was a sight impossible for her, yet all her focus shifted to me as I began to explore her for myself. I leaned in, melting into her lips with my own.

The kiss was soft, tentative at first, but as our lips moved in sync, it deepened, becoming more passionate. A soft moan escaped her lips, a sound that echoed my own desire. My hand moved from her cheek, tracing a path down her neck, my touch leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

She responded to my touch, her hands finding their way to my chest, feeling the steady rhythm of my heartbeat. It matched her own, a symphony of desire that played between us. Our kiss deepened, our breaths mingling as we explored each other.

"Haah," I broke the kiss, my lips moving to her neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses that made her shiver. She tilted her head back, giving me better access, her fingers tangling in my hair. I could feel her heart pounding under my lips, a rhythm that matched the pulsing desire within me.

"I... can't believe we're doing this," she said, a hint of disbelief in her voice. She knew by now that I wasn't going to stop at just kisses, and her tone implied that she didn't mind.

Floating in the night sky, the city beneath us was forgotten as we lost ourselves in each other. I held her close, my hands on her ass, and our lips never parted as we soared above the city. She rubbed her chest against mine, her body relaxing into my arms.

I looked into her eyes, seeing the desire reflected in them. I kissed her again, my hand moving to the hem of her shirt. I paused, seeking her permission. She nodded, giving me a small smile. I slowly pulled her shirt off, depositing it in my Void Storage while my eyes took in her beauty.

She was stunning, her skin glowing in the moonlight. My "father's" taste in women wasn't trash, at least.

"You look beautiful, Onee-sama," I trailed another series of kisses down her neck, moving down her collarbone, my hands exploring her body. She moaned, her fingers gripping my shirt. I pulled back, removing my shirt with a thought, as air exploded and the buttons went flying before returning to her.

"Oh..." she placed a hesitant hand on my chest, feeling the hard frame, before she pressed her body against me, skin on skin, our hearts beating as one. "Just call me Yura for now, my baby..."

At last, she raised her head a little and looked into my eyes while biting her lower lip, "I want you so bad right now..." she begged, her desire overwhelming.

As we floated in the night sky, our bodies began to entwine, and I began to devour my father's girlfriend (?).

* * *

I could feel her heat through her clothes. I wanted to feel her skin against mine, to explore every inch of her body. I pulled back slightly, my hands moving to the waistband of her pants.

"Is this okay?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded, biting her lip in anticipation. I slowly pulled her pants down, my fingers brushing against her skin. She kicked them off, and I used my willpower to keep her afloat. She almost stumbled in the air, feeling herself floating, before she looked up at me and pushed her legs around my thigh.

I could feel her wetness through her underwear, and I groaned, my cock hardening in response. I needed to be inside her, to feel her tightness around me.