[120] What A Weird Sight & Iron Body

Chapter 120: What A Weird Sight & Iron Body

Although Norse couldn't slip Thor or any other strong God into Japan, they could do a few informants and envoys.

One such envoy was sent to Azazel, the Governor of Fallen Angels.

In front of the door of a Japanese apartment, Azazel was leaning against the doorframe while wearing loose robes. His face lacked interest as he crossed his arms and listened to the messenger kneeling in front of him.

"After which, Lord Thor shall enter Japan and attack the mortal on sight. Though he'd not be killed, he's to be brought back ali-"

At that, Azazel yawned and interrupted the envoy. "So you guys are just trying to pick a fight with the sugar baby of the Phoenix clan, the same Phoenix clan that just recovered its ancestor? No thank you." He said, "You have five seconds to get out of my sight."

"Sir Azazel, listen, this-"

When the short Asgardian had the guts to argue, Azazel pulled out a holy spear from thin air, ready to disintegrate him.

"I am not Kokabiel, I'm not interested in these anymore." Azazel was aiming for a peace treaty soon, he wasn't willing to pick on Aqua who had a good relationship with the Devils.

Well, unless the pros outweigh the cons a bit too much. And as far as he could see, it didn't.

So he threw the spear at the envoy's throat and made his body explode into particles of light. The short man could only let out half a yell before disappearing.

Staring down at the spot where the envoy used to be a second ago, Azazel closed the door and walked back inside.

However, his words didn't go unnoticed by the envoy's owners. For everything was captured by a hidden mic on the envoy, which let Odin and Loki hear and therefore understand all about this situation.

Azazel must have known about the mic. That's why his last words were not a direct rejection. He played safe with it, but the mention of Kokabiel in that manner meant if Norse really wanted a Fallen Angel ally for this mission, they should reach out to Kokabiel rather than the clean Azazel.

In such a scenario, if the things that would happen to Aqua Hoshino badly affected the planned peace treaty, Azazel would have the liberty to claim that he was unrelated to any of this.

That this was something that Kokabiel did on his own.

But if this incident didn't affect the peace treaty badly, then Azazel could claim from Norse a reward, as Kokabiel was still his subordinate in the end.

In the end, Kokabiel was just a scapegoat.

* * *

[First Person Point of View]

I carried Ai across the skies of Okinawa Island and into the sky of Tokyo. We found the two cars to have reached home safely, too, which calmed Ai's worried nerves.

It was Thursday that day, and I had taken leave from Shizuka sensei for the entire week. So I had no intention of going to school, I had other stuff to do this week.

I spent three days preparing something, and it was Sunday by the time I was ready.

It was my promise to give Ruby the thing she was so excited to receive. But I have thought of something better than giving her just an additional energy pool, that's why it took a few days of preparation.

I'm going to give her a spinning double pulsar pool, aka a twin-star energy pool.

Its potential was better than giving her a separate Qi pool on her abdomen with her Mana Heart located in her heart. This will grant her two pools of energy on her lower abdomen, which will be a mix of QI and Mana, which is called Ether, and therefore she wouldn't have to start her Qi level from the Foundation realm.