Chapter 30

Dean's p.o.v

Dean stood there for a moment, his mouth hanging open, not knowing what to say. Cas stood grabbing his hand and putting the leash in it before dropping to his knees, "What would you like me to do, Dean?" He said, smiling up at him.

Dean blinked, getting his bearings, "On the bed. I want to watch you work yourself open." He said. He couldn't think of anything else to say, and he wanted to see Cas use his slender, soft fingers on himself.

Cas nodded, raising to his feet and crawling up the bed, Dean following him, giving him slack in the leash as Castiel reached into the bedside table for a bottle of lube. He pulled it out as Dean sat on the end of the bed, watching him carefully. Cas leaned back into the pillows with a smirk as he poured some of the liquid from the bottle onto his fingers. He slowly brought them down between his thighs as he trailed for his entrance. He circled himself a few times as Dean's eyes watched him before sinking a single finger into himself.

Dean watched as he slowly pumped that finger in and out of him slowly. "Another." Dean breathed out after a few moments, wanting to see Cas do more to himself. Cas gave a small noise from his throat in appreciation to Dean guiding him as he added another finger. He arched his back, his hardening cock raising from his hips. He moaned as he worked himself open.

Cas stopped his movements as Dean stood removing his shirt before letting his pants and underwear drop away from him. He wasn't hard yet, but he was trying to focus on Cas and not that fact. When Cas looks to that area of him, he doesn't seem disappointed or let down. He just makes eye contact with Dean again as his fingers start to move in him more.

Dean leaned forward, running one gentle finger down Cas' length. Cas' eyes shuttered and moved his hips up into the touch, Dean smiled down at how reactive he was right now.  He wrapped his hand around him giving him a few pumps, his hand almost swallowing his length, only the head of him not fitting in his grip. Dean liked how Cas fit him in this way. Cas was watching him through slitted eyes as he kept fingering himself, his back arching from everything being done to his body.

Dean leaned forward, taking his dick into his mouth, closing his eyes to the taste of Cas' soft skin against his tongue. Cas moaned out but didn't stop his fingers, pushing his hips up more into Dean's mouth. He was breathless under Dean as Dean took him fully all the way down until his nose was buried in his pelvis.

Dean could feel something happening to him, but he remembered Cas telling him before not to think too much, so he took his mind and his thoughts out of the equation and just focused on the man before him. Cas was moving his hips more, seeking out more from Dean's mouth, and Dean was admitting to himself that he liked when the man used him, at least when he wanted to be used. He popped off of Cas' cock looking him over, Cas breathless underneath him, his fingers still moving inside of himself.

"I-" Dean started but didn't know how to ask this since Cas had wanted him to be in charge here.

"Say what you want Dean." Cas said catching his breath and looking down at him.

"I want you to call the shots. I-I think I like that better." He said feeling a little embarrassed by admitting this.

Castiel's p.o.v

Cas smiled as he sat up, unbuckling the leash from the collar around his neck, "Good, I don't do well with listening." Cas said, staring him over. Since he left Jacob and since him and Dean had gotten involved like this, he had decided that role just didn't fit him anymore.

Dean sat back as Cas looked him over, seemed like he was halfway to being hard, his dick wanting to listen to what his body wanted but struggling to get there. Dean wanted this normal so he couldn't use a knife or talk about torture right now, so he'd keep trying the more normal avenues of getting Dean to where they both wanted him.

Cas pushed Dean back, leaning forward, kissing, and biting at his neck before pulling back for a moment, "If I do anything you really don't like, tell me." He whispered out to Dean, who gave a small smile but nodded to him. Cas positioned himself over Dean, the man with his head back in the pillows, he brought his hips to his head pushing himself at Dean's mouth, "Open up Winchester, I want to feel that pretty mouth on me again."

Dean opened his mouth, looking up to Cas as he pushed into him, he green eyes half lidded, enjoying this so far. Cas pushed into his throat, knowing Dean could take it as he grabbed onto his hair for leverage as he used his mouth and throat. With how hard he was moving his hips, he could hear the noises from Dean's throat as he pushed in and out of it. Cas grabbed Dean's hand bringing it around his body to his slicked up ass, Dean had been right all those weeks ago, he preferred having something in him to get him off and he wanted all of Dean's thoughts to be on what they were doing and not wandering to dark places to shut his body down.

Dean slowly moved his fingers inside of Cas at first, then picked up the pace with them using two fingers on him at a pace that had Cas seeing stars. "I want you to take my fucking cum and swallow it like it's a God damn treat." Cas said in a raw voice as he continued using Dean's mouth. "And then while you're still swallowing me down I want you to bend me over and fuck me. I want to feel you deep inside of me, filling up every inch of me, understand?"

Dean's eyes shuttered and he moaned, trying to nod but not being able to with Cas moving his hips faster pushing in and out of his throat quicker. Just a few more thrusts by Dean's fingers and feeling his throat moving around him Cas' hips stuttered and he tossed his head back as he came, he could feel Dean's throat contracting around him trying to swallow what he was spilling inside of him.

To Cas' surprise, Dean did lurch forward, knocking Cas off of him. He fell back to the bed as Dean sat up on his knees. He grabbed at Cas' ankles and pulled them onto his shoulder, his hips and lower back arched off the bed. Cas was panting staring up at him. He wouldn't look down to see if Dean was hard, wouldn't give him any reason to think that he doubted him or his body right now.

Dean released his ankles, and Cas held them in place on Dean's shoulder as he reached between their bodies with a smile, adjusting himself until he was lined up with Cas before quickly sinking into him. Cas' eyes rolled as Dean filled him, his hand coming to his lower back making him arch more so he could bury himself inside of him as deep as he could go.

Dean moaned as he fully settled into him, stilling his hips for a moment as if he were relishing at the feel of Cas around him. Cas buried his hand in the comforter, moaning out nonsense as Dean started to snap his hips in and out of him, his body jerking with each movement of his hips.

Dean was flushed above him, a light sweat breaking out on his chest, and Cas knew he must look much the same right now. As Dean hit that special spot inside of him, Cas jerked his hips at the feeling. Dean released his back, reaching for his wrists one a time, gathering them in his large hand and using them as leverage to keep hitting Cas over and over in that spot.

Cas felt like his vision went white with pleasure from this, staring up at Dean and cursing with every moan, with every thrust. He could feel his own length bouncing against his hips, precum smearing there as he was being driven closer and closer to a second orgasm.

Dean panted as he smiled down at Cas, watching him come undone until Cas tightened around him, his thighs shaking as he came on his own stomach. Dean released his hands, taking a finger and raking it through his orgasm bringing it to his mouth and licking his fingers clean, never stopping his hips. At the taste of Cas on his tongue again, he threw his head back on a moan, and his hips moved more erratically until Cas could feel him releasing deep inside of him.

They were both a panting sweaty mess as they looked at each other with matching smiles. Dean gingerly pulled himself from Cas, laying his legs back on the bed. He propped himself up over him and looked down to him, "Thank you." He breathed out, still catching his breath.

"Fuck I should be thanking you." Cas said running his hands through his sweaty hair.

Dean leaned back to rub his finger over the collar still on his neck, "I think this belongs to me." He said with a smirk.

Cas just nodded, too used and tired to say anything witty about owning him or being his master right now.