Chapter 35

Castiel's p.o.v

Jacob kept smiling down at him as Cas just glared up at him. "Isn't it only fair, Castiel? You used this on your Winchester. You feel guilty, so I'm using it on you. You own that Winchester temporarily, and I will always own you. So, really, it's the most predictable next move in all of this. Can't have my flower out here having all the fun, can I?"

Cas was starting to panic, he didn't know how much of the drug he needed for it to work, but he was guessing far less than Dean needed, one vial might do it, and if it did he only had minutes to get out of here. To get away from Jacob.

Cas put all his weight to his feet, shooting up out of the chair despite the guards hold on him, colliding with the guards chin, making his mouth snap shut with a nasty noise from the force. He stumbled away as Jacob just watched, amusement on his face. The other guard in the room surged forward, as the first was spitting out his two front teeth on the ground, he punched at Cas' face, but he deflected it, jabbing at his ribs.

The man landed a good punch to Cas' stomach, Cas doubling over, trying to catch his breath. He knew he shouldn't be this winded from the fight, knew the drug was already starting to take hold. He stood straight before launching at the guard, knocking him to the ground and landing a few good blows to his face. He popped off the man, feeling so hot, abnormally hot as he ran for the door.

Jacob laughed as it was locked now, from an electronic lock that bolted the door closed, Cas pulling on it helplessly.

The two guards stood as Cas turned back to the room, sliding down the door as he felt like he was going to pass out, his heart pounding so hard in his chest. He felt terrible that he ever made Dean feel this way.

Jacob approached him, smirking down at him. One guard picked him up, Cas realizing he was hard, the material of his pants straining against him. He was starting to need something, need release, and need to touch himself. But he couldn't be around Jacob right now. He knew that, and he held onto that part as he just grew more hot and bothered. "Take him to my room." Jacob said to the man holding him. Cas started to fight again, but Jacob grabbed his chin, getting close to him, pressing his knee into his crotch, Cas moaning at the pressure. "Be a good little boy flower, or we will form another line for you."

Cas' eyes widened to this, and all the fight left him, Jacob never made empty threats, and he knew it. There was no way out of this. He just had to get through it. He knew Jacob just wanted to teach him a lesson, and it would be a hard one for him to learn. He just had to make it through and get back home to his men, safety, and Dean. He'd dealt with years of this before. He could deal with it again.

Jacob unlocked the door, and Cas was dragged across the hall where he knew Jacob's room was as he panted. He was tossed on the bed, and his clothes hastily removed from him by the guards, his shirt ripping at the collar, a few buttons flying at how rough they were being. He felt like he couldn't even see right, his vision tunneled as his legs were tugged into restraints, his arms secured next.

He looked down his body at himself, splayed open wide, and moaned. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't have come up alone. And now Jacob was going to ruin his body once more, and there was nothing he could do about it. He'd told Benny and his men to stay downstairs, hadn't told them a time of when to start to worry, and come looking for him. He was hoping since he was only given one dose of the drug that it wouldn't last as long as it always did for Dean, was betting on it actually, hanging all of his hope on that one thought.

"What do you say flower? Want them to have a turn with you? You were so awfully mean to them after all." Jacob said smoothly from beside the bed.

Cas tried closing his eyes to level out his breathing, slow down his erratic heart, but it didn't work. He was losing his grip on himself. "Jacob... just.. just let me go." He panted out.

Jacob smirked down at him, nodding to his men who left the room, no doubt guarding the door. He ran a hand over Cas' chest and down to his waist. Cas hated himself for it, but he moaned at the touch, arching his back into the hand on him.

"I missed how reactive you could be flower." Jacob said on an excited whisper as he started to undress himself, quickly tossing his shirt aside and stepping out of his pants.

He wasted no time as he spit in his hand, slicking himself up as he climbed over Cas. Cas just stared up at him with blurred vision as Jacob grabbed at his hips, lining himself up and roughly sinking inside of him. The pain was sharp from the lack of lube, the lack of being prepped open beforehand, but the pain was secondary to the need he felt to orgasm. Disgust rolls over him as an afterthought as Jacob starts moving his hips, pushing in and out of him quickly.

A part of Cas wanted to beat the ever living shit out of Jacob to kill him right now and right here. But it was such a small small part as his body overheated, as he moaned out, as he moved his hips to meet each of Jacob's thrusts to get him where he needed to be. He bit into his arm to stifle his shouts as Jacob snapped his hips into him, as he saw stars in his vision as he came over his own stomach.

"Please...please." Cas gasped out, Jacob not even slowing as he came.

Jacob just laughed down at him, "How many times did the Winchester beg you to stop? If you bought this from us clearly, even he didn't want you." Jacob had slowed to speak to him but laughed again as Cas moved his hips, needing more.

He felt a moment later Jacob cum inside of him as he released on himself again. The man pulling away from him and Cas again bit at his arm to hide the desperate moans leaving him, wanting the man to come back and fuck him more. Jacob returned with a leg spreader, untying one leg at a time and securing his ankles to the device. He clipped his wrist restraints to one hook on the bed and flipped Cas over so he was face down in the pillows, ass up and leaking for Jacob.

Jacob rubbed at his ass, slapping at his cheeks before squeezing so tightly Cas knew he'd have finger marks bruised into his skin later. "I didn't think I missed this so much, but I really did darlin'." Jacob said before pushing into Cas again.

Cas gasped out at the feeling as he tried to push back into the hard thrusts Jacob was giving him. He knew once the drug left his system he'd be ashamed of his actions now,  but fuck he just needed more, needed to orgasm as much as he could. Jacob stilled his hips, watching Cas bounce off of him with a laugh, "I think you missed this too sweetheart, I don't think Winchester can take care of a little pathetic slut like you." He taunted as Cas worked himself up and down his length, cumming again on the sheets below him. Jacob leaned forward, biting at his neck and shoulders so hard Cas knew he was drawing blood, but all he could do was moan and seek out more pleasure.

After Cas came a second time in this position Jacob flipped him over, his bound legs on his shoulder, and Cas felt a pang of guilt break through as it reminded him of him and Dean together, the time he wanted to try this in a normal way. Jacob leaned forward, wrapping both hands around Cas' neck as he kept driving his hips inside of him, squeezing onto him so tight, his already blurred vision went dark for a moment until Jacob released him and Cas coughed out sucking in air. "Beg for me Castiel." Jacob said down to him.

Cas shook his head, and Jacob choked him again. "Beg. For. Me." He said pressing down on his neck more and more with each word from his mouth.

It wasn't until Jacob stopped moving inside of him that Cas opened his mouth, breathless and coughing from lack of air. "Please." Cas whispered out. "Please fuck me. " He whined, a small quiet part of him hating himself for saying that.

Jacob just smiled leaning forward and connecting their lips before pulling away, biting at his bottom lip until it bled, before moving onto his neck and chest.