Epilogue

Dean smiled to himself as he held on to Cas' waist from behind. Cas fitting into his arms and curve of his body perfectly, just like he always has. He trailed a finger down his husband's face as he watched him sleep, waiting for him to wake and start their day.

"Cas...Cas." Dean quietly called out to him. But Cas didn't respond. He cuddled up closer to the man, bringing his mouth to his ear and giving it a small bite whispering his name in his ear as he moved his hips against Cas' ass.

Cas gave a grumble to being woken but still pushed back into Dean's touch and hips, Dean giving a little laugh as he squeezed him tighter around the waist. "Time to wake up." He said, whispering in his ear again before kissing behind it.

Cas shook his head to this. "No. It's time to sleep."

Dean just smiled at Cas's deep, sleep ridden voice before moving his hips more, being sure to grind his length all the way up and down his ass. "So I should just take care of myself then? And do everything else today all alone?" Dean said, knowing just what he was doing.

"You touch yourself without me and I'll break one of your fucking fingers. Now let me sleep." Cas said pulling the covers up to his nose.

After all these years together Dean knew better than to give up now, if he gave up now Cas might sleep for half the day and today was not the day for that. He slid his hand over Cas' waist, briefly grabbing at his hip and giving it a squeeze in his grasp before working its way under the pajama pants Cas was in. He wasn't surprised to feel Castiel already hard as he gently ran his fingers up and down his length. He kissed at his shoulder before trying again. "C'mon master, please." Dean said, trying not to laugh as he knew calling Cas that would drive him wild and into full consciousness. And Dean was right as he felt the cock in his hand twitch.

Cas gave a groan as he turned over in Dean's hold on him, staring up at him with tired eyes as he looked down Dean's torso with hunger. Dean had scarred pretty significantly from their last altercation with the Styne's all those years ago, and he was a little softer around the middle now with their easy lifestyle, but Cas never tired of seeing him topless or nude. They still acted like newlyweds. Once they'd moved out here to northern California and got settled for a bit it didn't take long for them to get married, they both knew how short life could be and they weren't willing to wait for long. Dean also thinks it had a lot to do with the adrenaline and the high that stayed in them for months after taking down the very people who had so badly hurt them both. But he would never want to change a moment in their lives that led them to where they are now.

Cas suddenly gave Dean a firm push, making him turn over onto his back, Cas quickly straddled his hips, a brow quirked to the sight of Dean already being naked. "Had this planned out or something?" Cas asked curiously.

Dean had a hard time paying attention to Cas' words as he pulled down the front of his pajama pants, getting him in a firm grasp again. "Hm?" Dean asked innocently pumping his hand up and down his cock, but with a hard pinch to his nipple he laughed, "What? I can't show my husband a good time on his fortieth?"

Cas scrunched up his face to this, "Ew, do we have to tell people that? Or even say it out loud? Can't I just be thirty-nine forever?"

Dean leaned up and grabbed at Cas' chin and tugged on it, making the man meet him halfway at least as he kissed and licked into his lips. "You make forty look good, babe." He said, pulling away from him. "Now, unless you think you might break a hip, why don't you use this face for me?"

Cas grabbed Dean's hair and gave it a sharp tug for his smart ass mouth. But he wasted no time in moving up his body and pulling his pajama pants down his legs. The head of his cock almost touching Dean's lips but not quiet as Cas stared down at him with one hand still firm in his hair, "Ready?"