Chapter 46

Dean's p.o.v

Dean relaxed into the hot tub, staring over Cas, who had his head leaned back, the water bubbling around his chest. He'd bring his head up enough to take a draw from his whiskey bottle, but once he swallowed down a mouthful of liquid, he'd lay it right back down. Dean took a few pulls from the wine bottle, giving himself a little liquid confidence as he set it to the side and pushed through the water to the man.

Cas peaked his eyes open to Dean and gave him a lazy smile as Dean straddled his lap, looking down at him before bringing his lips to his neck. Cas brought his hand around Dean's body, squeezing at his firm ass with a grin. "Really, what the hell happened to you? You didn't want anything to do with sex and now suddenly, you're a nympho."

Dean smiled as he kissed at the soft flesh behind Cas' ear, "I guess time away did do me some good after all. Just thinking about you day in and day out, not having your hands on me every day. I missed it." He continued using his lips on him, biting gently at his ear.

Cas gave a groan as he pushed at Dean a little, enough to grab at his face and pull him to his, running his tongue over the seam of his lips, biting at his full bottom lip. "This mouth has done some awfully sinful things to me. The scandal if anyone ever saw us." Cas said, grinning.

"Oh, you mean like how basically all of your guards have watched you take my throat?" Dean said back, noting the two guards by the elevator ten feet away.

"I think you like being watched." Cas breathed out as Dean started moving his hand over his hardening length beneath the waters surface.

"Hmm, I don't think I can remember." Dean said on a smile as he pulled Cas free from his swim shorts.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to always wonder if you like that or not." Cas said, getting breathless from Dean's hands on him.

Dean grabbed at Cas' hips and to the surprise of Cas lifted him easily from the water, setting him on the edge of the hot tub, his feet dangling in the water as Dean positioned himself between his legs, still in the water himself up to his waist. Cas already threading his fingers through Dean's hair. Dean leaned his head over him, running his flattened tongue over the head of him, lapping at the slit there that had just a taste of precum, Dean moaning as he licked at it. He licked broad stripes up and down his length, savoring how the soft skin there felt on his tongue.

Cas got a firmer grip on Dean's hair as he pushed his head down his length, feeling himself slip a little bit into Dean's throat. Dean didn't make a noise as Cas took control of him bringing him up and down his cock, holding him all the way down on him until pulling him off, Dean panting with a smile until Cas pushed him back down him again.

Dean swirled his tongue over every part he could until Cas picked up a faster pace, he hollowed out his cheeks and relaxed his throat allowing Cas to push in as far as he could go, Dean easily swallowing down his length. Cas was a cursing mess above him, tossing his head back and moaning out as he used Dean's throat, feeling the muscles of it contracting around him, pulling him deeper into him. He held Dean down one final time, his nose buried in his pelvis as he gave a few thrusts and he sputtered out his release.

When Cas released him, Dean popped off of him, swallowing down everything he gave him. He licked at his lips before leaning forward again, licking the few drops still clinging to the head of Cas' length. Cas was sensitive to the touch after his orgasm, bucking his hips and cursing. When Dean pulled back Cas leaned forward grabbing at his face and kissing him, tasting his cum on his tongue driving him insane.

When he pulled back, Cas just stared down at him, "I just want to tie you up and use you like the slut you're becoming." He breathed between them.

Dean thought on this for a moment as he sought out Cas' lips again. He hadn't liked being tied up the times they did that before, but those were definitely different times. And he wanted to make Cas feel good, wanted Cas to use him. His anxiety had calmed a bit these past weeks so he nodded to Cas. "I bet you won't."