Chapter 19

The dorm was pretty big and designed for two people to live in, but since Noelle was the only female currently enrolled in the Alpha Leadership class, she had the entire thing to herself. The main room was a living area, complete with a kitchenette and a sitting area, while a door on either side led to two small bedrooms. A door on the opposite side of the room led to the bathroom.

Noelle headed over to her bedroom and stepped inside, then turned to shut the door, but found Alex standing there, blocking her from closing it. She hadn't even realized he'd followed her.

"I don't want to let you out of my sight," he said, his eyes glowing as he looked at her.

"I need to change," she told him. The man was already possessive of her. She shivered a bit under his gaze.

"I can help you with that," he stated, and walked in to her room. "Turn around."

It was a command though there was no power behind it and she felt Holly tense in her mind, annoyed. 'He's an Alpha.' She turned her back to him, and he placed his hands on her shoulders, then ran them down her arms, before kissing her neck. He kissed her marking spot, sucking on it lightly, and causing her to take in a shallow breath, before his hands traveled back to her zipper and he unzipped her gown. His fingers slipped inside and brushed against her bare skin, causing tingles to dance across it.

She took a deep breath, as his scent filled her nostrils. Intoxicating was a good way to describe it. She wanted to bury her face in his neck and breath deeply, taking in his delicious scent. She'd seen mated couples do that frequently, and she could now understand why they did it.

His hands came up to her shoulders, and he pushed the straps of her gown down, lightly kissing each shoulder in turn, as he slid the dress down and off of her.

Noelle swallowed as her nerves hit her again. Was he planning to have sex with her now? She wasn't ready for that. There were things that needed to be discussed first. He was moving fast. Much faster than she liked.

Her dress pooled at her feet and her breath caught as she felt his hands travel down her hips, the outside of her thighs, and down her legs to pick up the dress, helping her step out. He laid it over a chair then turned back to her.

She stood there in just a black strapless bra, black lace panties, black stockings and black stilettos. Her skin heated under his gaze as he looked her over slowly. He walked over to her and stopped just inches away. "You're even more beautiful this way."

"Thank you," she said softly as his hands traced across the tops of her breasts. They came around her and pulled her up against his chest.

He kissed her and picked her up, placing her on the bed. He laid over her, his lips never leaving hers as his hands stroked her side. He pulled down her bra and his lips found her breasts, as she moaned, arching up to meet him. They were moving faster than she would like but it felt so good.

He suddenly pulled back and sighed. "My sister is harassing me. We'll have to continue this later."

He pulled himself off of her, and Noelle sat up as well, fixing her bra. She was sort of glad his sister was harassing him. "I just need a few moments."

"You're on break for the next week from here, right?" Alex asked her, watching her remove her stilletos and stockings.

"Yes. I don't have to be back to class until a week from Monday." She had a feeling she was missing the meeting about Salt Flats, but that was probably for the best. At least she'd told Nick what she'd learned today.

"Will you come with me? Back to my pack? I'll have you back here in time for class," he said, watching her pull on a pair of jeans. "Though I might have a hard time being apart from you."