Chapter 64

"I must admit, I like laying on your bare chest better," Noelle said softly, running her hand over it.

"Are you asking me to take my shirt off for you?" Nick asked.

"Maybe I am." She sat up and looked down at him.

He sat up as well and pulled off his shirt, then laid back down.

She laid back as well, making herself comfortable in his arms, and resting her head on his chest. She lightly ran a hand over his chest and down to his abs. "What were you thinking when I asked you not to move?"

Nick watched her hand moving over him quietly. She was arousing him and he barely paid attention to her question. He swallowed and frowned. "I was a little shocked I was touching you like that, and that you were okay with it."

Her fingers traced down to his belt and stopped. "I was afraid you were going to be pissed at me."

He smiled. "No." He stroked her back slowly as she touched his belt buckle. "If you want me out of those, too, just ask."

"I want you out of those," she said.

"Undo it," he told her.

She unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned his jeans before pulling down the zipper. She slid her fingers inside, and lightly traced them up his boxers to his skin, enjoying his intake of breath. She pulled back and he pulled them off until he was down to his boxers.

"Those too," she said, her eyes on his boxers.

His eyebrows shot up, but he complied, pulling them off as well until he was completely naked. "I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here."

"For now."

Nick watched her run her hands over him, watching to see how far she'd go. She was much more relaxed now than she'd been earlier. To his surprise, she didn't waste time, and her hand immediately closed around him, stroking him a few times.

He sucked in his breath at the pleasure her touch brought, the tingles that shot through him from such a sensitive area. She teased him, her hand around his cock, stroking it before she moved her hand up to his abs.

"Nick?"

"Hmmm?"

"Will you teach me how to.." she stopped, and her hand crept back down to touch him.

"How to what?"

"How to pleasure you?"

"You're doing a pretty good job now." He sucked in a breath as she wrapped her hand around him again, and slid it up at an agonizingly slow pace.

"I mean with my mouth."

Her words penetrated his lust filled mind and he grabbed her hand, pulling it away from him.

She looked up at him. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No. But when you are playing with me, while asking me to educate you on giving me a blow job, and I haven't mated you yet ..It's a recipe for disaster," Nick pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"Oh."

"Disaster as in you've got me much too turned on for my own good. Your touch, the thought of being inside your warm mouth," he breathed out. "You'll have me popping off like a horny teenager."

"So you won't teach me?" She looked disappointed, which almost made him laugh.

"Oh I will. After we've had sex a few times. Otherwise, the minute you wrap those lips around me, I'm done for and you won't learn much." He chuckled. "Just the thought of you with my dick in your mouth is extremely arousing."