Chapter 53

Noelle instantly became aware of eyes on her when they walked inside. There were men sitting around the room they walked through, laughing and joking, and to her shock, one was openly having sex with a woman on a pool table.

He had her bent over, her dress flipped up as he held both of her arms behind her back. She was very pretty, blond with blue eyes, but the one tear falling down her cheek broke Noelle's heart.

'Holly where are you?'

'Here, but our connection is still weak. Be patient,' came the whisper.

Noelle felt her heart leap. 'You have to stay hidden for now.'

'I need a bit more time,' Holly said.

'Look through my memories,' Noelle told her.

"Mason, is this Hailey's replacement?" One of them asked.

First name basis with the Alpha. These must be his friends. This whole entire pack was a big orgy to them with plenty of women to keep them busy. She wondered if Mason's father had an inkling that his son would run the pack like this.

"Yes, this is her. She's a hot piece of ass, isn't she?" Mason bragged.

His friends snickered as they looked her over. Even the one who had the girl on the table let her go, and she stood and began cleaning the room again.

"Hope you grow tired of her soon," one of them muttered.

"Rob's already called first dibs on her," Mason said, placing a hand on her breast and squeezing it.

Noelle heard Holly growl in her mind.

*Well that's disappointing."

"Is Kane up in my office?" Mason asked, referring to his Gamma.

"Yup."

Mason nodded and they left the room. He stopped once they were alone in a hallway and turned her towards him. His gaze moved down to her breasts. "You do have a nice set of tits." He reached up and grabbed both of them, squeezing them painfully.

Noelle gasped, and took a step back from him.

"Don't ever step back from me," he growled and she felt his aura. He brought his hand up and slapped her across the face hard, stunning her, then grabbed her nipple and twisted it causing her to whimper. "I have ways of punishing you that you're not going to like. Do that again and I'll shock you."

She bit her lip to hold back her reply.

He twisted her nipple more.

"Yes, Alpha," she winced.

"Good girl." He let go of her. "Now those men in there are my best warriors. They're also responsible for most of the pups in the nursery."

Just as she suspected. She didn't look at him, even though she longed to stare him in the eye. She could feel her strength returning though. His aura was still on display and he was weak compared to her.

He grabbed her arm and led her to his office. Kane was inside, sitting at a table, working on a laptop, a pile of files sitting next to him. He looked up when Mason walked in. "Alpha," he acknowledged.

"You still working on those, Kane?" Mason asked, his grip on Noelle's arm tightening a bit.

"There's quite a few files to go through. It's tedious work." His gaze never left his computer screen.

"Well maybe instead of sitting and doing paperwork all day you should go find a woman," Kane suggested.

"Somebody has to do the paperwork."