Chapter 55

Mason led her quickly down the hall and upstairs. He took her into a room and shut the door behind him and turned to her. "This is the Alpha's quarters." He walked her over to a door and opened it. "This is where you will stay as long as you're my breeder."

Noelle stopped in the doorway and swallowed. It was small and there wasn't anything in the room except a bed. She noticed the chains attached to the headboard and footboard. This room would have been where Hailey would have stayed, she realized.

He pushed her into the room and shut the door behind them.

Noelle, we'll be there very soon. Hold on, Darling.

Nick's voice in her head was reassuring. She couldn't wait to see him again. It had been much too long for her liking. But Mason's hands closing over her breasts brought her back to her reality.

He undid the strap holding her arms back. "Turn around."

She did as he asked.

"Hold out your hands. I'm going to remove the cuffs and give you a few moments for your wolf to come forward. Then you will renounce your pack. For the time being, you will join mine," he said.

He pulled a pair of gloves out of his pocket and removed the bracelets. He frowned as he looked at her wrists. "You heal fast. How present is your wolf?"

"Present enough." She said, and Holly made her presence known to him.

He smiled. "I knew there was something special about you."

'He has no idea,' Holly muttered in disgust. 'If he touches us again, I'm going to rip his hand off.'

"Go ahead and renounce your pack," he said.

She laughed. "No."

His eyes glowed and he growled at her. "Renounce your pack!" he Commanded her.

She smirked at him. "I, Noelle Caroline Remington challenge you, Mason Frost for your position as Alpha of Salt Flats Pack."

He blinked at her then growled. "You dare!"

"You're damn right I dare!" She growled back.

He pulled out the shocker and hit the button.

Noelle yanked it off her neck. "You have no choice but to accept the challenge, Mason. Or submit to me." She threw the collar on the ground and crossed her arms.

He scoffed. "I would never submit to a woman! I accept your challenge." He stepped forward and grabbed her around the throat. "But you listen to me. I won't kill you, but I'll make you wish you were dead. After I beat you, I will breed you right out there in front of the entire pack."

"Get your hands off of me. I don't belong to you," she glared at him.

He dropped his hand and she saw his eyes glaze over for a moment. When he opened them, he smiled nastily at her. "Well, well, well.. Looks like someone from your pack turned up after all for you. Guess we're going to be giving them a show. Don't think I won't keep my promise." He held up the bracelets that he was still holding in his gloved hand. "I should put these back on you."

Noelle grabbed them out of his hand. "Why bother?"

He frowned at her. "What the.."

"Gather your pack. Let's get this over with," she growled at him.

His eyes narrowed at her, but she watched him send out a mind link.

A knock sounded, and Mason sighed and opened the door. "Stay put."