Chapter 66

Noelle sat on the plane the next morning, staring out the window. She wasn't exactly thrilled about going back to Everglades, but she also wanted to be with Nick, so she'd suck it up and go. She hadn't even thought about Alex in several days.

He was sitting next to her, his laptop open, reading through his notes. She reached out to Nick's emotions. He seemed a bit annoyed this morning, which wasn't surprising. She was too. She would have preferred to stay home with him, in bed.

Sex with him was amazing, and he'd kept his promise of at least twice. She smiled to herself as she thought about performing oral sex on him. She wasn't as innocent as she'd made out to be, though she'd never done it before. But feeling him orgasm through the bond had actually been very arousing. She'd felt it wash over her too. She'd seen it when he'd done the same, made a point to keep her eyes open, though it hadn't been easy, to watch his face. His eyes had widened in surprise at how much he'd felt. It had led to sex, which she hadn't minded.

He sat quietly now, staring at the screen, but she noticed that he hadn't moved in a bit. He was distracted, and she could feel he was becoming aroused now. "So you never did tell me how?"

"How what?" He hadn't looked at her.

"How I can get more of you in my mouth?" She instantly felt a surge of desire from him.

"Um. You could do it laying down. Flat on your back with your head tipped over the edge of something. Like a bed or a table." He grew quiet.

She could imagine he was visualizing it, given how turned on he was getting. "So basically I'd kinda be upside down."

"Yeah."

"Naked?" She felt another surge of desire from him.

"Ideally. Then I could play with your nipples. That position would make it easier for me to go further down your throat. But.." he suddenly looked at her. "It would also make it very easy for me to cut off your breathing, so you'd have to remain calm and trust me."

She did trust him. She also knew even if he did, it wasn't like he'd kill her. At worst she might pass out. "It wouldn't be easy for me to move that way."

"No, I'd have to be the one moving. I'd be in control," he murmured. She felt a surge of lust from him and realized the idea of it really turned him on. She'd have to get up the nerve to try it at some point. She loved pleasing him, got pleasure from it, and she definitely enjoyed feeling his orgasms.

Nick suddenly shut his laptop, then stood. "Come on." He held a hand out to her.

She took it and followed him back to the small bedroom on the plane. The moment the door was closed, he was on her, kissing her. They didn't even get all their clothes off, only what was necessary before he was inside her, pounding away, as he held her. It was short and fast, but took the edge off, and her head was spinning at how quickly it had all transpired.

"You're a tease," he muttered after.

"Me?"

He snorted. "We're going to be landing soon."

Her thoughts drifted back to the first time she had landed here. She'd been full of hope for her future with Alex. Had that only been two weeks ago? A lot had changed since then. She'd changed.

The plane landed, and Noelle followed Nick off the plane. A Jeep was parked close by, with Sebastian leaning against it. He lifted his sunglasses when he spotted them, and Noelle saw him frown.

She'd follow Nick's lead and see how he wanted to handle everything. Even though they'd been mates, Nick knew Alex and his pack better than she did.

"Nick. Good to see you," Sebastian said, stepping forward and bowing his head. He looked at Noelle. "Princess," he said stiffly.