Chapter 6

Noelle heard the shower shut off and waited patiently for him to come out. She wanted to get his feedback on what she'd written. She pulled both legs up and wrapped her arms around them, then rested her head on her knees, thinking over the day. It had been a long one and she was tired.

She glanced up as the door to the bathroom opened. Nick walked out wearing just his sweats, his chest bare. Noelle felt her mouth go dry as she looked him over, taking in his muscled chest, his defined abs, and the V cut that disappeared into the gray sweats that hung dangerously low on his hips. When did he become so hot? She knew he was good looking, but she rarely saw him without a shirt on and never freshly showered.

Nick's body was was much more defined than the average werewolf. She knew that. She'd sparred with him many times over the years. She'd bruised him pretty badly more than once, and he'd returned the favor. He'd put plenty of work into himself and it showed. She could stare at him for hours she realized. The man was so gorgeous.

Maybe she'd noticed because she'd recently become overly aware of the fact that she was glaringly single. But then, so was he. If he'd dated anyone recently, she was unaware of it. Definitely not someone from their pack. Nick was so busy she didn't know if he had time for a girlfriend. She doubted it.

She also had no idea how he thought of her. He'd known her since she was in diapers and she doubted that he saw her as any more than a little sister. Definitely not a woman that he would be attracted to. But she found him attractive and she wouldn't mind exploring those perfect abs of his. With her fingers. Or maybe her tongue.

Her experience with men was rather limited. When she'd been in college, she'd gone on a few dates but it had always been with human men. Her first four years in college had been at a regular college and there were very few werewolves in attendance. The males were either mated or not interested in her because she wasn't their mate. None of them had been aware of who she was.

But there were plenty of human men and they'd been interested in her, some enough to want to start a serious relationship with her, but she wasn't interested. And while she'd made out with some of them, she had never given up her virginity. She'd wanted to save it for her mate but if it was going to be a few hundred years before she found him, she didn't see that happening. Eventually she'd give up and give it up.

But if she had to pick a man to have sex with for the first time, Nicholas Seeley might not be a bad choice. He would have experience and he'd be able to make sure that she enjoyed it. She didn't want some weirdly awkward encounter with a man who didn't have any idea what he was doing. Unless he was her mate.

However, Noelle doubted that Nick would even think of doing such a thing with her. Which at the moment she found highly disappointing. The man was drool worthy, and she was most definitely aroused by him.

He dropped his bag by the bathroom door and grabbed his T-shirt to pull on and suddenly his gaze snapped to her's. She watched his eyes glow as he stared at her, not moving. She stared back at him, letting her gaze wander over him slowly, leisurely. His nostrils flared and she realized that he knew she was aroused by him. She sucked in a breath, not sure how to react. She knew she was playing a dangerous game, allowing herself to grow so turned on in a room with a male unmated werewolf, but she couldn't help herself. And at the same time, she didn't expect him to really do anything about it either. He was ... Nick. But he was also a man.

Nick cursed under his breath but she still heard it. "Come here," he said in a low voice, his gaze still on her.

Noelle was an Alpha. She would submit to no man. No male werewolf would ever dominate her. Not even her own mate, unless she wanted him to. But Nick's command aroused her even more and she didn't think twice about obeying him.

She stood and walked slowly over to him, stopping a few feet away. He'd dropped his shirt and stood there staring at her, his gaze looking over her more intimately than he ever had before. Her body tingled with awareness and her breath caught as she saw his eyes glow again. His gaze stopped on her breasts, and she realized he could plainly see her nipples through her top.

She watched him quietly, though she couldn't stop her own gaze from checking him out too. She looked over his chest, and his abs and then followed the V cut down. She sucked in a shuddering breath. She wasn't the only one turned on.

He closed the distance between them and was suddenly kissing her, shocking her a bit. She hadn't expected that reaction from him, had figured he'd ignore her, but he didn't. Instead he was pressing against her closed lips with his tongue, seeking entrance into her mouth. She opened it, and felt him dive in. His hands were on her face as he kept her head tipped up. He finally ended the kiss and just stared at her, almost as though he couldn't believe himself what he was doing.

Noelle stared back at him, and saw his eyes glow again and she pulled him back down to her, kissing him, and this time, taking control and exploring his mouth.

He let her, and she heard him make a soft noise in the back of his throat as he allowed her to take the lead. She would one day be his Alpha, and his wolf would always submit to her. But to her surprise, he took back control, his kiss demanding as his tongue pushed into her mouth again, mating with her own.

He ended the kiss and stared at her again. "What do you want, Noelle?"

It was a good question, and one she really didn't have an answer for. You. She bit her swollen lip, as she stared up at him. "I don't know," she whispered.

He kissed her again, and this time, he pulled her up against him, and slid his hands up the back of her shirt, causing her to sigh into his mouth. His fingers grazed the sides of her breasts, then came forward, his thumbs stroking her nipples, causing her to moan. He turned her around and laid her down on the bed.

Noelle felt herself hit the bed and wondered how far this was going to go. Not that she cared at the moment. She ran one hand over his back, feeling his muscles, while the other traced over his abs in the small space between them. She bent her legs up on either side of his hips so that he was pressed more intimately against her. They kissed for a bit longer, then he lifted his head and looked at her. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

His mouth met hers again as he pulled at her shirt, only breaking away to pull it over her head. Then his hands and mouth were on her breasts, as he worked his way down her body.

Her head was spinning with what was happening. But she was enjoying every second of it.

Before long, he had his head buried between her thighs, and Noelle had to bury her own head into a pillow to keep from screaming out her pleasure as he feasted on her, his tongue exploring places no man had ever touched her before. He held her thighs still as he brought her over the edge, not stopping until she was begging him to. He then slid back up her body and pulled her into his arms. "Are you a virgin?"

"Does it matter?" she asked, staring up at him.

He looked at her for a long moment, his eyes dark with desire, and she knew she was giving it up to him. She didn't care. She just wanted him.

He took it slow, easing into her, taking his time, to bring her pleasure back up to that point where she felt like she was going to fall over the edge again. Her orgasm was explosive, and she stared up at him as it washed over her, watching him hit his own peak, as he kissed her again.

He rolled off of her and pulled her against him, gently kissing her cheek. "Good night, Noelle."

She cuddled into him and relaxed. "Good night, Nick."