Chapter 63

Noelle stopped in the doorway of her dorm in shock. "Oh my!"

The room had candles everywhere, lit and glowing brightly. The table was set for a meal, roses in the center.

"This is why I wasn't about to let him keep you all evening," he said with a laugh.

"You did this all today?"

"While you were in class. Come on," He took her hand and led her over to the table. He pulled her chair out and she sat down.

The smell of roses permeated the room, but Nick's scent overrode them. Her favorite scent of all time.

He took her plate and came back a moment later with her meal. She smiled as she looked down happily. He was spoiling her.

The food was delicious and they chatted about her day. She found out Nick had spent a good deal of time at the grocery store, getting them stocked up so he could do most of the cooking while she was at school. For some reason, she couldn't see him pushing around a shopping cart.

"You're spoiling me rotten," Noelle said after the meal. "This has been so good."

"Well, I'm not competing with Brianna," he joked. "Ideally, if we were home, I would have ran you a hot bath."

She smiled. "And joined me?"

His eyes glowed brightly for a moment. "Yes."

"I was already thinking about that when I saw your bathtub," she admitted with a smile.

"I haven't used it in a bit. Sometimes I get in and soak after sparring with you." He gave her his sexy half smile.

The thought of him laying in a bathtub relaxing was a turn on. Especially if she was in there with him.. "So what are we doing for the rest of the night?"

He lifted an eyebrow at her, causing her to blush, then leaned back in his chair. "Well, I'm going to take you into the bedroom, and get you so turned on, you'll have sex with me."

Noelle's eyes almost popped out of her head at his bluntness. "Oh really?"

He gave her his sexy half smile. "Really." He stood then and walked over to her.

Noelle stood as well, watching him approach. She breathed in his scent as he stopped inches away, not touching her. She watched his eyes glow briefly as he looked at her. She suddenly felt her nerves kick in and she dropped her gaze.

Nick sensed the sudden change in her and frowned when she looked down.

'She's nervous,' Luke said, looking out at her.

He closed the distance between them and pulled her into his arms, just hugging her tightly. She relaxed and he smiled as her tension dissipated. He wasn't in any rush, and if they didn't have sex tonight, then so be it.

Noelle loved being in his arms. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous. She let him hold her for a while before she finally spoke up. "Let's go in the bedroom?"

"Okay," he agreed, letting her go.

She turned and walked inside the room. Nick was close behind her, and he made himself comfortable on the bed. Noelle looked at him in surprise. He hadn't taken off his clothes at all.

"You joining me?" He asked.

She laid down next to him and he rolled over on his side, facing her. She rolled towards him and looked at the play of the candlelight over his face. "I think this is the most I've seen you wear to bed."

"I wore sweats and a tee the first night in California," he reminded her.

Noelle laughed. "That was the night I had that dream."