Chapter 50

Finding the salon this time was much easier, and she stepped inside. The place still smelled of rogue of course, but she'd expected that this time.

Patty and her girls looked up from their magazines, and Patty immediately stood. "Princess," she said, bowing her head.

"Hi Patty."

"I didn't expect to see you back here so soon. How was the ball?" Patty approached the front counter.

"It was fun," Noelle smiled.

"I take it you didn't find your mate?" Her gaze darted to Noelle's neck.

"I did." She left it at that.

"And what about Salt Flats?"

"My pack is aware of the entire thing." She sighed. "We have yet to do anything about it because of something else."

Patty frowned. "I don't understand. These women are suffering."

"I know. It's.." she stopped. She had to give them a real answer. "You're going to hear about this anyway, if you get any news from what's going on in our world. My pack had to go stop a war."

Patty's eyebrows shot up. "Oh my!"

Noelle nodded. "It's a mess. Most of the pack leadership on both sides are dead and it's been absolute chaos."

"Here in the US?" Patty asked.

Noelle glanced at the girls seated behind her. They were all listening very closely. "No. In Europe."

Patty nodded. "I heard about Redwood Pack."

Noelle sighed. "Yeah."

"Such a shame. These stupid Alphas are keeping your pack pretty busy." Patty shook her head in disgust.

And keeping me from my mate.

"So what can I do for you, Princess?" Patty asked.

"I just wanted to ask some more questions. We have held a meeting and discussed all of this. We're doing some research into everything right now," Noelle told her.

"Come sit," Patty said.

Noelle walked around the counter and followed her over to a chair.

"So what more do you want to know?" Patty asked her.

"Anything you can think of. Anything that might be beneficial to my pack. We need to go in with eyes wide open so that there are as few casualties as possible," Noelle explained.

Patty was quiet for several long moments, thinking.

"They turn all but a few of the women into rogues." One of the girls spoke up, surprising Noelle.

Noelle turned to her and watched her shrink back a bit. "Please, continue."

"All of the women in the pack except a handful are rogues," she said.

Noelle felt her heart drop. So they were messing with them psychologically too. Cutting them off from the pack. Being a rogue weighed heavily on you, and caused depression. She could feel it now in the room she was in. It would be why these women were together. They needed to be around other werewolves for some fullfillment. "Why do some get to stay as pack members?"

"Visitors."

That would make sense. She knew the women that had served them hadn't been rogues. Hailey hadn't been a rogue.
"Those related to the leadership?"

The girl looked up and nodded. "They are under Alpha Command though."

That wasn't a surprise either. One slip from those that were allowed to be around visitors would bring the entire thing crashing down on Mason's head.
"Do you know where they are being held?"