Chapter 58

Noelle walked down the hall next to Nick, sliding her hand in his. He smiled at her. They stopped in front of the Alpha's office and he opened the door for her.

Daniel, Ragnar, Kane, Dr. Stevens and a woman with dark hair stood inside, talking. The conversation between them all came to a halt as they looked up. Kane, the doctor and the woman bowed their heads.

Noelle looked at her father. He smiled at her, and she could see his pride in her, but also his concern. She gave him a small smile in return. I'm okay.

He nodded, though the concern didn't disappear, which didn't surprise her.

She turned her attention to Kane, and the woman who was clinging to him. "Your mate?"

He smiled. "Yes this is Eliza."

Noelle smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Eliza."

"Thank you for what you did today, Alpha," she said with a small smile.

"I wish it would have happened sooner," Noelle said sadly. "Kane, do you know what happened to the women from the salon?"

"They're here. I took charge of them immediately and made sure no one could harm them. Mason would have killed them but he was too distracted with you to be concerned with them," Kane told her.

Noelle shuddered a bit. She needed to get Mason out of her head. Her gaze darted to Nick and she could see that he was annoyed.

"Nick says you are going to make Kane Alpha," Daniel spoke up, distracting her.

"Yes. He was supposed to be the Alpha anyway. I think it's the right decision for it to be him." Noelle told him.

"I agree with your decision. Kane and I've talked quite a bit." Daniel turned to him. "Just keep your head out of your ass."

Ragnar smiled.

"Let's get this over with. Kane, my sister will arrive tomorrow with her mate. He's a doctor and will be helpful getting everything situated. Charity has done this before. We're a little stretched because of the crap happening in England right now, but we'll make it work. My Luna is currently seven months pregnant with twins and my Beta Female is also pregnant as well," Daniel informed him.

His eyes widened. "Congratulations to both of you."

"Thank you. You have a ceremonial knife?" Daniel asked him.

"Yeah it's right there." He indicated a knife laying on the desk. "Just be careful, it's sil.." he frowned as Daniel picked it up. "You're also immune to silver."

Daniel smiled at him and handed Noelle the knife. "Do you know what to say?"

"No," she admitted.

"Okay. I'll walk you through it. You want to cut your right hand and his, then join them together. I'll tell you what to say."

"Okay. Will the cut stay open long enough?" Noelle asked, looking at the palm of her hand. She'd cut it open so many times earlier, not that there were any marks on it.

"Yeah it will. Just cut his hand before your own. Ready?"

Noelle nodded and Kane stepped forward. She glanced at Nick and he gave her his sexy half smile. She took a small  breath then sliced through Kane's hand and her own. "I, Noelle Remington, future Alpha Queen.."

"And Alpha of Salt Flats Pack," Daniel prompted.

"...and Alpha of Salt Flats Pack..."

"Transfer the title of Alpha to Kane Frost of Salt Flats Pack." Daniel placed his hand on her lower back firmly.