Chapter 1:

Hiiiii! :) So this is going to be my new story! :) Its the first chapter, so comment any ideas and ill start updating probably next month, or when i finish my other story! :) I hope you guys like it! (P.S. thanks to 'MATTANDROYCE' for giving me some ideas!)

Geoffrey's P.O.V:
I walked through the hallways, that i already knew. All the new college students just stared at me in awwe and others stared at me with jealousy. But of course theres always jealousy when youre someone like me. Im Geoffrey Royce and im 19. Its my 2nd year here at college and i study music. Girls want me- and guys...well they want to be me. Ive dated almost every single girl in the campus, some people might call me a player. But who said i care? Im handsome, rich and talented. What else do girls want?

"Hey Geoffrey! Long time no see huh?" It was Sean, my best friend/partner in crime.

"How have you been? I bet you had fun during vacation ;)"

"Oh yeah! I visited my dad in California... there's beautiful girls over there. Even got to bang some of them"

"Ill have to go to California sometime then-" before i could finish, Sean's girlfriend came over.

"Hey babe! I missed you sooo much!"

"Oh... Hey Ally"

"Ill leave you guys with your business. See you later Sean"

I kept walking, while i looked for my locker. I couldnt find it with so many stupid new kids. I took out my phone and then i bumped into someone. I could hear books fall down. I saw a girl knee down and pick them up, it was a new girl...well she must be easy to get to.

"Here ill help you" She smiled as she picked up the last one of her books.

"Thank you"
She took off and didnt even give me time to ask for her name. I yelled loudly...

"Wait! Whats your name?"

"Its Sammie"

"Can we hang out sometime? Just the two of us?"

"Sorry im busy" She kept walking, but i ended up catching up to her.

"C'mon we can have some fun together. Just you and me-"

"Whats your name?"

"Geoffrey. My name is Geoffrey"

"Well Geoffrey, look...im late to class so how about you let go of me and leave me alone"
I pulled her close to me, and i whispered in her ear,

"Oh c'mon, its gonna be fun. I know you look like a goody two shoes, but i bet youre not. And i want to prove it, i know you want me too..-"
Before i could keep talking, she slapped me across the face. And i let go of her.

"I dont want to be with you! So leave me alone! Youre such a perv and i barely even met you! I would never be with you even if you were the only man in the world!" She left and i stood there dumbfounded.

"Ooooooo burn!" I turned around to see Sean behind me.

"Damn Geoffrey, i had never seen a girl reject you! Its just so funny to watch"

"Well, dont laugh for long bro. This girl hasnt seen the last of me"