Sequel:

Sammie's P.O.V:
I regretted what would happen next...

*Flashback*
So after graduation, Geoffrey signed a contract with a recording studio in Miami Florida.

He decided to leave to Miami but we would still stay in contact. I havent heard a word from him since.

Its been 3 long months, and now im also pregnant of him. I never thought this would happen to me.

"Hey, i brought you Starbucks!" Said Romeo walking into the room.

"You know me so well Romeo! Thanks :)"

Yup. I know Romeo Santos. I met him at my university. He came for some kind of youth conference and we became friends quickly.
Geoffrey's P.O.V:

I know i promised Sammie that we would stay in contact, but i havent had any time. Ive been working on 2 different albums at the same time so im stuck in the studio all day every day.

"Hey Geoff are you still busy?" Asked Emeraude walking into the studio.

"Not so much Eme. What's up?" I asked taking my headphones off.

"Would you go to Starbucks with me? Its right across the street... i dont want to go alone"

"Sure. Let me just grab my jacket" I said.

Emeraude is now my backup singer. I was looking for a backup singer and she tried out for the part. She was a perfect match.

"Ill get a venti caramel iced latte macchiato" She told the cashier.

"Hm.. ill get a grande iced vanilla latte" I told the cashier.

I started dialing Sammie's # since it was the first time i had a little break time.

"Hello?" She answered after the 2nd ring.

"Sammie! Im so sorry i hadnt been able to call you until now"

"Oh really? 3 long months and not 1 single minute of your time is worthy enough for us?" She sounded mad.

"I know and im so sorry. Ive been working-..."

"Here you go Geoff. We can start heading to my room if you want?" Said Emeraude interrupting my conversation.

"Oh you've been working?! Where are you?"

"Im at Starbucks-"

"Oh and with who?"

"With Emeraude-"

"I saw you two at the red carpet and at lots of other events together. Ive seen pictures of you two kissing.. i dont even know what to say anymore-"

"Sammie... let me expl-..."

"Of course. You go to Miami for 3 months and youre already with her!? You know what Geoffrey forget it"

The line went silent and she hung up.
Great.

"Eme do you mind if we do this another time? I need to do something right now" I said walking away.

"I was really hoping we could practice this song together... But its fine" She said.

I drove home and tried calling Sammie several times. She wouldnt answer.

Fine ill just leave a message.

"Sammie im sorry but if you seriously cant forgive me... im going to California after you tomorrow morning. Um ... even if i lose my job"

She called back right away.

"Hello?.."

"I dont want you to come after me. Im transfering schools and im changing my number. Dont ever look for me again because you wont find me-..." She said about to hang up.

"Wait! What? You cant be talking seriously-..."

"I am. I dont care if you believe me or not. Bye forever Geoffrey"

"Sammie! Sammie!-..." I yelled. It was no use.

She hung up.

_________________
Aaaah im sorry about not updating last week... i ran out of time :( Anyways,
Comment!
&
Vote!
(The sequel wont be too long so dont worry ;))