Chapter 38 : Prom?

*1 Year Later*

Sammie's P.O.V:

We have 2 more weeks before graduation. 2 more weeks before we all become independent individuals and start our own lives. This is so scary to think about...

We also have prom coming up. Its kind of like high school prom, but college prom. It sounds pretty cool-..

"Sammie!" I heard someone yell and it cut me off my own thoughts.

"Um..? Who are-" I began asking but she cut me off.

"Follow me..."

I had never seen this girl before.
Should i follow her? Or nah?

"Alright" I followed her.

We walked most of the campus and my feet were starting to hurt. Ugh i knew i shouldnt have wore heels today 😣.

"Wait here.. its a surprise" She said right before walking away and leaving me there.

This was kind of weird. As weird as Geoffrey. He probably planned this. Im sure he did...

Our relationship is kind of crazy you might say. This past year neither of us have dated anyone. I feel like i have to be loyal to him for some reason even though we arent together.

But we also have this strange thing going on.. like... you can kind of say we're friends with benefits 😉 Lol.

"Sammie.. -" It was Zach. He suddenly appeared in front of me with a huge poster.

"Uh Zach?" I questioned kind of...more like really surprised. I hadnt talked to Zach in a couple months.

He turned the poster around and there it said; 'PROM?' in big purple letters! It was really amazing.

"Oh my gosh Zach..-"

"What do you say? Prom?"

"Yes! Oh my gosh yes!" I was super excited for prom.

In high school, i didnt get asked like this. I just got a text asking me if i wanted to go to prom. At that time i guess i thought it was cool

                                     ***

"Can i ask you something?" I decided to ask Zach. This was really bothering me inside.

"Sure. Ask away"

"Weren't you dating that one girl...um.. oh Sandra?"

"I was.. but she cheated on me and.. yeah i decided to break up with her" He answered a bit sad and i instantly regretted asking.

"Oh im really sorry about that"

"Yeah... soo.. the bell is about to ring. Let me know what color you get your dress so i can get my suit-" Before he finished, the bell rang.

"Same number?" I asked.

"Yeah! Same number."

I started walking to class. Prom was surely going to be a night to remember. I was just hoping i would go with Geoffrey.

Im totally gonna have fun with Zach because he's awesome but i really need to get a chance to see Geoffrey in a suit and tie.

                                     ***
I walked into History (The class i have Geoffrey in) with my huge rolled up poster.

"Dont tell me we had a project due today??" Geoffrey started questioning me.

"Oh no lol." I answered and then he started making his thinking face.

"Hm.. then what is that poster?"

Uh.. none of your business. I should probably say that...

"None of your business Mr.Royce the inspector"

"Hey! Im your friend i deserve the right to know what that is" He said poking the poster.

"Fine. I just got asked to prom! X)"

"Oh.. um.. thats cool-.."

He sounded kind of disappointed.. was he going to ask me!?! Awwe

"Can i ask you something Geoffrey?"

"Uh yeah i guess. Whats up?"

"Were you maybe.. not for sure but maybe.. going to ask me to prom?" I asked a little too childish.

He thought about it for a couple seconds and then...

"Samantha! Geoffrey! Please pay attention to my lesson.. Geoffrey who were the allies in WW1?"

"Um... Adolf Hitler"

I started laughing and then the teacher picked on me.

"How about you Samantha? Do you know the answer?"

"Um.. no"

Then Geoffrey started laughing.

"Doesnt feel so good now huh bestie?" He said.

Is that really what we are? Just 'besties'. Besties for the resties?? Eeew that sounded dumb.

"Anyways... what were we on?" I brought our convo back when the bell rang.

"About whether or not i was going to ask you to prom. I honestly dont know why it matters... youre going with Zach anyways-"

"Whoa, slow down there mister. I asked you a simple question where the answer should be a simple yes or no-"

"Alright no. I wasnt going to ask you-..." He started and i got a little disappointed.

"Oh... um. -"

"I wasnt going to ask you because i kind of thought we were already going together. I thought you had gotten the hint-"

"What hint!?"

"This.. our relationship. We're clearly more than friends. Im not sure exactly what this is but its not just friends thats for sure-"

"But you just called me your bestie-.." He cut me off.

He kissed me.💏

"Does that prove we arent JUST friends?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Um.. its still not very clear to me-..." I answered and he laughed. He's so adorable.

I can now honestly say I love him.

I love Geoffrey.

THE END! X)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
JUST KIDDING!
LOL
Ill update as soon as possible! :)
Maybe 2 more chapters? Till the book ends... im thinking.

Anyways....
Whats been going on in your lives? Talk to me X)

I GOT A CAR! :) X)
Im so excited!

Anyways....

Vote!
&
Comment!
:)