Sequel Part 2

Sammie's P.O.V:

I transfered schools to New York. I just needed 6 extra months to complete my gynecologist degree. Romeo and i are actually staying in contact in case either of us need anything.

"Welcome to the University of New York!" Someone greeted me at the reception.

"Thank you. Im really excited to be here" I answered smiling.

"So what's your career path?" The receptionist asked. She was trying to start a conversation.

"Im going to be a gynecologist. I love everything that has to do with babies" I told her.

"How adorable. You can care for your own :) How far along are you?"

"3 months" I said a little shyly.

"Youre still so young-..." I cut her off.

"I know. I didnt make the best of decisions-.." I said a tear running down my face all of a sudden.

A girl ran in straight to the receptionist.

"Sorry to interrupt but Prince Royce is right outside. He came to give us advice in our music classes!" She said with excitement.

I smiled at her.

"Thats great news i heard he's working on 2 new albums.. that must be a lot of work." I told her.

"What? He hasnt said anything about releasing any albums... and i would know. Im his #1 fan" She said stopping to think.

Shit. Maybe he hadnt released the news to the press.

"Oh um.. maybe it was the wrong artist" I said trying to change topic.

"Yeah. Ill see you guys later! I have to get an autograph." She said running off.

"Arent you going?" Asked the receptionist. She was about my age.

"No. Im good. I have a lot to do. Ill see you later" I smiled and walked off.

I walked into my music theory class. I was just hoping Geoffrey wouldnt walk into this class.

"We have a surprise guest students!" Said the teacher.

Great.

"It is our latin star... Prince Royce!"

He walked in casually waving at the class.

"Hi everyone. Im glad to be here today.. and i will be teaching you music theory"

"No shit" I whispered. And everyone turned to look at me.

I started fake coughing into my hand to cover my face. I could feel Geoffrey's gaze on me. He better not have recognized me.

"Anyways, do you guys have any questions for me??" He asked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Somebody yelled from the back. I started choking a bit.

"Um.. thats a hard question. Ill just say its kind of complicated... but do you guys have any questions on music theory?"

Nobody raised their hands. It was dead silent.

"Okay. Any other questions?"

"Do you and Emeraude have something going on??" Asked someone else.

"We're just really good friends. Thats it"

"Ive seen you guys kiss in interviews" Said someone else.

"I dont know what to say-..."

I started walking to the bathroom and i decided to just stay in there for the rest of class.

Geoffrey's P.O.V:

I traveled to New York. I had some kind of conference that i had to do with some music classes.

I talked to a couple of classes, but they werent interested in anything i had to say. They all wanted to know about my private life.

I saw a pregnant girl walk out halfway through my speech and i felt like i shouldve gone after her.

What if she wasnt feeling well?

There was only 2 minutes to close my speech so i decided to wait.

"Thank you all for your attention-..." I said finishing my speech.

Everyone clapped, and i walked out after the girl.

I could hear somebody throwing up in the girls restroom and i was debating whether to tell the front office or take care of things myself.

Nobody seemed to be around so i walked into the girl's restroom. I waited by the sink until finally a girl came out. It was...
_______________________
Hey everyone! I'm back! Sorry i took an eternity to update... i was really busy with school .. seriously soooo busy.
But hey ill be updating often now :)

Sooooo......

Vote!
&
Comment!
:)