Chapter 31 : Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry...

I took one of Stephanie's moves and pulled Geoffrey by his shirt collar, i kissed him. He was surprised but he gave in and deepened it.

Emeraude just ignored us and left.

I pulled away after i noticed she had left.

"Sorry! Im so sorry. So so sorry"
(this reminded me of the song Sorry by Justin Bieber XD anyways...)

I took out a napkin from my backpack and cleaned his face a little. He had lipstick all over.

"Its fine-..."

"This is so embarassing. Geoffrey i am so sorry. She just got me mad and you were here so i-..."

"I told you its fine." He said getting his backpack and walking off.

"Geoffrey! Wait!"

Ugh why do i keep doing this?!

He turned around smiling.

"What do you want this time?" He asked chuckling a little. It was adorable.

"Um.. Can we talk? Like right now. Just not here at school"

"Are you telling me you want to ditch school? Im sorry but im not a bad boy anymore i cant ditch school" He said sarcastically.

I laughed.

"I know you're still a bad boy. And thats one thing i love about you" Right after i said that...my face turned red, did i really just say that? Oh my gosh 😶 How embarassing.

***
So guess what. We ditched :P

I got in Geoffrey's car and he started driving to his dorm. I was thinking of going to like starbucks or somewhere more public but ok.

______

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked getting me a water bottle.

"Well, i know that you got a scholarship and youre moving to Australia-" He spit his water out.

"Who told you?"

"Um..Zach"

"I told him not to tell anybody!-"

"Geoffrey you werent talking to me all week and it really hurt me. When Zach told me you were moving to Australia, i cried all night. Maybe ill never see you again-"

"Dont say that. Im sorry, but we're talking now right? Look, we can still text and keep in contact somehow. Ill try to come and visit maybe not so often but ill try"

"Thank you Geoffrey" I gave him a big bear hug and at first he was a bit surprised.

"Why does it hurt you so much that im leaving? We havent even known each other for too long"

"I dont know. It just does. I cant explain it its weird" I got my backpack and started walking out the door.

"Wait. Can i ask you something?" He spoke up right before i opened the door.

"Yeah whats up?"

"The sky XD jk. Um.. are you jealous of that new girl Emeraude?"

"Jealous? Me? Of her? Never"

"Why did she call you bestie? Do you guys know each other?"

"We did. In high school. She was my best friend and then...well its a long story"

"I have time"

"But i really dont want to talk about it. Maybe another day Geoffrey"

"She seems really nice though. Maybe it was just some dumb fight between you two? She's like an angel for what ive seen of her"

Did he really just call her an angel?! Oh no

"She's not an angel as you like to call her. And it wasnt a dumb fight Geoffrey trust me. I have to go" I walked off.

***
Woohoo!
New chapter....
Vote
&
Comment!
:)