Chapter 34 : 7 Minutes in Heaven... Damn Geoffrey

After our romantic little date, we drove to Stephanie's house.

"Heeeey im glad you guys came! The party's just getting started" Said a drunk looking Stephanie.

Some dude handed Ryan and me a beer but i rejected it. Ryan took his.

"I dont like beer"

"I dont really drink. But i mean, lets not reject a drink right?" He drank his beer and we walked inside the house.

Emeraude and Geoffrey were inside sitting down and everyone else was dancing like crazy drunk people. I mean they were actually really drunk.

Ryan and i danced around a bit and people started leaving the party at around 1 am.

"I dont get why everyone is leaving so early! Was my party not good enough?!" Asked Stephanie.

"Its just getting late. I should get going too... ill go tell Ryan to-" Before i finished, Stephanie cut me off.

"No! Youre not going anywhere" She was tripping and i had to help her up.

"Okay okay. What do you want to do? Everyone left already" I asked.

"Not you! Or Ryan or Geoffrey and his girlfriend."

"Hm... his girlfriend... that sounds so weird to me."

"Oh my god im soooo sorry for *hiccup* reminding you of *hiccup* Geoffrey-" She was slurring. It was bad. Really bad. She was a drunken mess.

"Yeah. Yeah whatever. Ill help you go to your room-"

"No! We should play truth or dare! Yes truth or darrrre"

"Stephanie youre drunk. You should go to sleep"

"I dont want to! Im going to the living room. Tell everyone to meet me there so we can play truth or dare!"

"Fine."

I walked around the house looking for everyone.

"Hey! Stephanie wants you guys to meet in the living room" I told Geoffrey and Emeraude. They were in the kitchen.

"Hey Ryan! Stephanie wants us to meet in the living room" i said. Ryan was also drunk in the kitchen.

I started walking to the living room myself.

"Babe wait!" Screamed Ryan.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want a kiss"

"No Ryan youre drunk. Thats gross"

"Im not drunkkk. I only drank... 1, 2 ,3-" He started counting his fingers and it made me laugh.

"Lets go" i pulled his arm and took him to the living room.

We all sat around in a circle and i realized everyone was drunk, except for me.

I had never seen Geoffrey drunk, he kept staring at me. It was kind of creepy.

"Alright y'all. Haha i said y'all.... Okay. So we're going to play truth or dare!" Screamed Stephanie.

"Lets start with Emeraude-" Said Geoffrey.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Geoffrey.

"Truth" She answered.

"Scaredy cat!" Yelled Stephanie and we all laughed.

"Okay... why do you hate Sammie?" Asked Geoffrey.