Chapter 13 : It Wasnt What It Looks Like

Taylor and i went to school a bit earlier than usual. She needed help on a project that was due, so i had to go help her.
"Hey Sammie i wanted to ask you if you want to go shopping tomorrow after school? For the party im having on Saturday"
So many parties. Ugh, i had totally forgotten she was having a party.
"Where is it going to be at anyways?" I figured she didnt live around here, since she has a dorm.
"At my brother's house. He's transferring from his other college, and he didnt want a dorm so he rented a house. He lives just a couple blocks away from the school" She was so excited.
"Is he okay with you throwing a party at his house?"
"Of course! He's gonna be there too. Duh"
"Okay fine. Im just going because youre my friend" I gave up. I didnt mind going to this party because i actually know Taylor.
"Great! By the way Geoffrey's invited. I already invited him and he said he'll be there. You two can go together" I smiled. Im glad he's going. I wont feel too lonely.
_____________________________
The bell rang.
"Gotta get to class. Thanks for helping me. Ill see you later" Taylor ran to her next class. I had Biology, and Mr.Woods is always late so i wasnt in such a hurry. I walked to my locker and started grabbing my textbooks. Thats when i heard loud kissing noises. Gross.
I figured some people were probably making out.
I turned around and there was Stephanie... with Geoffrey. They were so into it. Geoffrey was grabbing her by the waist and she was tugging on his hair. His hands started roaming her body.
I stood there not able to take it in. How could he do this to me? My heart dropped, and i felt tears running down my face. Was i not good enough? Was he just playing with me? I instantly ran off to the nearest restroom.
Why? Why me? I thought the kiss he gave me at the library actually meant something. But apparently it didnt. Taylor was right he's just a stuck up, player. He cant stick with one person.
After calming down a bit i went into biology. Taking my spot next to Stephanie.
As soon as the bell rang, i was the first person out the door. I heard Geoffrey calling my name, but that only encouraged me to walk faster.
_______________________________
School was finally over. It had been a horribly long day for me. I just wanted to get home and rest. I started walking to my car.
"Sammie! Stop" it was Geoffrey.
As soon as i heard it, i started running to my car. He ran after me and catched up in seconds.
He grabbed my waist and pulled my arm back.
"Geoffrey. Just leave me alone" I was fighting to get off his grip.
"Not until you hear me out" He was brething heavily. Probably from all the running.
"You're hurting me" I squealed in pain.
"Oh shit" He loosened his grip, but kept holding my arm.
"-it wasnt what it looks like"
Typical excuse.
"How could you? I was starting to trust you, and you do this to me? You couldve told me you didnt like me in the first place! Why!?" I ended up shouting, it wasnt actually my intention.
"Let me explain" He tried to grab my hand but i pulled away quickly.
"-look Sammie.... I still lov- like you. I still like you but-" He scratched the back of his head. Probably feeling awkward.
I turned around getting ready to walk away, but he spinned me around and did something i wasnt expecting...
_________________________
I stopped there on purpose haha :) Cliffhanger! X)
Vote
&
Comment!
:) What do you guys think will happen??
ill try to update as soon as possible :)
Im sorry i posted late but i kind of just got out of practice! Its like 8pm yes i know! Haha im really tired Alrighty 'till next time