Chapter 6 : Tutoring

Right after our last period, Geoffrey pulled me aside from the class.
"Youre supposed to tutor me today babe" he whispered into my ear.
I had totally forgotten.
I nodded, and we walked out of class. We walked over to the library and sat on a table.
I took out the biology book (it was huge) and i started to teach Geoffrey some things. All he did was nod and roll his eyes.
"So why did you decide to tutor me?" He asked smirking.
I didnt even bother to look up at him. I just couldnt handle looking at his eyes anymore.
"Extra Credit" I said plainly.
"But you dont need extra credit"
I shrugged.
Geoffrey grabbed my hand in his and started rubbing little circles in it. Even though i was a bit scared of him, he made me feel relaxed around him. Well at least sometimes.
I looked down at our hands and started blushing.
"Have you ever been kissed before?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Come on" He said pulling my hand and leading us outside.
"But, what about our stuff?" I asked biting my bottom lip.
Ugh this dude really has me stuck on a feeling. (Get it?? ;))
Geoffrey pushed me against a wall and my hands started shaking.
I finally got the courage to look up at him, and as soon as i looked at his eyes i saw him coming closer, and closer and then i could just feel his breath on my lips.
Our noses touched and then he crashed his lips into mine.
Next thing i knew, my hands were already tugging on his hair. He placed his hands on my waist and we continued kissing.
I never wanted it to end. But... oh my gosh Taylor. I forgot about Taylor. Today was my turn to drive us home and i totally forgot to tell her i would stay after school.
I pulled away from Geoffrey.
"I have to go" I said finally looking into his eyes.
His eyes looked a bit sad, but in a second they changed back to normal.
"Are you walking? Ill give you a ride?"
"No im fine. I brought my car today" I smiled at him and went back into the library to grab my things.
As i drove to my dorm, all i could think of was Geoffrey. It was like we were perfect for each other.
I shoved all those thoughts back. No, we cant be perfect for each other. I need a smart, hard working guy in my life. Someone that is actually planning into going to college.
I finally arrived at the dorm campus, and i started walking to my dorm. Taylor was waiting for me right by the door.
"Why arent you inside?" I asked looking for my key.
"I couldnt find my key. And i got locked out"
"Oh. Uh... i cant find mine"
"Why didnt you tell me you were staying after school? I couldve taken my car"
"I completely forgot. Sorry"
"Nah its fine"
I finally found the key and i opened the front door.
Taylor just grabbed her purse and started heading out.
"Im going to the store really quick. You want anything?"
"No. Well if you stop at Starbucks then bring me something"
"K"
I grabbed my phone and i dialed Crystal's number. For some reason i felt like i could tell her anything. Unlike Taylor sometimes. Dont get me wrong, she's nice but she can be kind of rude sometimes.
"Hello?"
"Crystal! Why didnt you go to school today?"
"I was a bit sick. But im going back tomorrow"
"Oh okay. I hope you feel better!"
"Thanks. So how was Geoffrey today? Annoying as always?" She giggled a little.
"Actually no. Did i tell you that Mr.Woods asked me to tutor him?"
"Yeah. Oh it was today after school huh. Howd it go?"
"Not too bad... just that, well he kissed me"
"He what??"
"He kissed me"
"Sorry. I couldnt hear you.He what????"
"He kissed me! Crystal he kissed me"
Taylor opened the door as soon as i said that.
"I forgot my keys. But Sammie who kissed you!??" Asked Taylor demanding me to tell her.
"Crystal i hope you get better. See you tomorrow." I hung up and Taylor brought a chair to sit next to me.
"Alright. Taylor dont tell anyone okay?"
"I wont. Promise"
"Okay. Well Mr.Woods asked me to tutor Geoffrey. Today after school i was supposed to tutor him, and he... he kissed me"
________________________
What is Taylor going to say??
Vote!
&
Comment!
:)
P.S..... I want to know something...
What do you guys think about me?? How do you guys imagine me? Like mean, nice, quiet, loud, crazy??
Lol. Im just curious
Comment what you guys think about me :) Haha
Ill update sooner with more comments! ;) :))