Sequel Part 3

Geoffrey's P.O.V:

I waited by the sink until finally a girl came out. It was...

It was a little girl. She was around 5 years old.

"Oh...my....gosh! You're Prince Royce! I love your music!" She yelled with excitement.

"Yup. Thats me. Whats your name?" I said taking a knee to be closer to the little girl's height.

"My name is Mia. I gotta go, my dad's waiting outside"

She walked out and i couldnt hear anyone else in the bathroom stalls.
Where was the girl?
I walked out and my phone started ringing.

Sammie's P.O.V:

I was throwing up in the bathroom stalls when i suddenly heard someone walk in.

I could hear Geoffrey's voice talking so i decided to wait until he left.

What was he even doing in the girl's restroom!?

As soon as i heard the door close i walked out and started washing my face by the sink.

I started humming to "La Carretera". Geoffrey's latest song... it totally wasnt my intention. Ive just heard it on the radio so many times...it stuck to me.

Geoffrey's P.O.V:

The call was from my manager. He was giving me 1 week off starting today! Uff 1st week off in months!

I realized i had left my sunglasses in the girls restroom.

Just great.

I walked right to the sink and found my sunglasses.

"Voy manejando por la noche y pienso en ti
Y en tantas cosas que no te llegue a decir
Y la luna desde lejos me acompaña

Y me trae tantos recuerdos que perdí
Y en la radio está tocando tu canción
La que bailamos tantas veces tu y yo
Y la lluvia cae tan fuerte en mi ventana
Y se evapora como gotas de tu amor "

I saw the pregnant girl singing my song.

I should really stop calling her 'pregnant girl'.

"Hey! I know that song... well i kind of wrote it so thats probably why i know it.. haha... yeah ill stop embarassing myself now" I giggled a little nervously.

"I really gotta go-..." She tried covering her face while she walked out, but then she suddenly fainted.

It was Sammie.

"Sammie! Are you okay?? Im so glad i found you...." She wasnt answering.

I carried her out, and started dialing 911.

"Im fine. Im just a little tired so i fainted-" She said getting back up and walking away.

"Wait! Are you seriously going to ignore me like that? We need to talk" I said grabbing her arm a little too harshly.

"Please let go of me. What do you want to talk about? I really dont have your time" She pulled away from me.

"So youre pregnant? How far along are you?"

"Um.. no im not pregnant, i just got really fat all of a sudden" She answered sarcastically.

Pregnant women geez.

"Okay...so who's the dad?"

"Why do you care?" She snapped back.

"I wasnt trying to sound rude...sorry"

"I moved to New York because my baby's father goes here.. im 6 months"

That.... totally...broke me.

"Wait... but its been 5 months since the last time i saw you. Does that mean you cheated on me?" I asked a little too scared for her answer.

"Think whatever you want Geoffrey..."

I grabbed her arm again and spinned her so she would face me.

"Do you still have any feelings for me? At all?" I asked her with a couple tears.

Her face softened a bit, but suddenly changed again.

"You should answer that first Geoffrey"

________________________
Did you guys like this chapter? X)

Vote!
&
Comment!
:)