Chapter 20 : ?

I drove off not believing what i just saw. I mean he can go around kissing whoever he wants but i still get this small kind of jealousy feeling inside of me.
I got home and my phone started ringing, it was Geoffrey. I ignored it. It rang over and over again but i kept ignoring it.
After about the 5th call i just answered. Theres no reason for me to be mad anyways right?

"Hello?"

"Sammie! Where are you? Did you leave me here?"

"Im at home. I saw you and that cheerleader really getting it on. I didnt want to disturb you guys" I answered in a kind of annoyed tone.

"What are you talking about? I saw Sean at the game and i stopped to talk with him. Last thing i knew you weren't there anymore... and what cheerleader?"

"I dont know. The one you were out there kissing in the parking lot!"

"I was n-...why do you even care?"

"I-i dont. I was just wondering"

"Look Sammie i didnt kiss any cheerleader or anyone. You probably saw someone else, and i really dont get why youre getting jealous i mean i asked you to be my girlfriend and you rejected me..."

"Youre right. Im sorry. You should be able to date or kiss or do whatever with whoever you want. I just- well i dont know what got into me sorry-" I hung up before he could tell me anything else. This is so embarassing.

*Next Day*
I got a phone call from Geoffrey earlier saying he wanted to come over. I wasnt sure what for, but i hope it has nothing to do with what happened yesterday.

I put my hair up in a bun, and i put on some sweats and a sweater. I wasnt in the mood for anything.

"Good morning Sammie" Geoffrey walked in as happy as ever.

"Good morning" I closed the door behind him.

"I couldnt really sleep last night you know...I was thinking about-" He scratched the back of his head while talking. He looked nervous. It was adorable though.

"About what happened yesterday? Look im sorry about that i shouldnt be getting into your busin-" I started walking around the room.

He spun me around to face him "No. Not that. I was thinking about...about us"

"A-about us?.." I was surprised.

"Yeah. What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... are we just like...friends?"

"Um..i guess yeah. We're friends"

"How about you and Zach?"

"Geoffrey i dont get why..-"

"Its okay if you dont want to tell-"

"We're just friends Geoffrey... I mean i dont get why you two dont get along"

I sat on my bed and invited Geoffrey to sit too.
He sat next to me and took a deep breath.

"Its a long story..."

"I have time" I smiled.

He put his hands on his lap and started talking.

"Alright. Well he used to be my best friend since 2nd grade. We were always together, by always i really mean always. As teenagers we went to parties together, and we both shared our passion towards football... When we started high school, i was captain and quarterback of the football team, i had to admit Zach was really good, but he was bench. I was always the starter..." He stopped for a little bit.

"- Thats when our problems started. He got jealous of me. We started growing apart and by our sophomore year we didnt talk anymore. He always tried to be better than me in any way possible.... Im not blaming him because i did that too but thats why we dont talk now. I dont blame him for everything"

"Thats sad. I wouldnt be able to imagine my bestfriend and me fighting over something as dumb as a sport... No offense"

Geoffrey laughed a little.

"No offense taken"

_____________________
You Guyssss! I updated! Yess! You guys are proud huh?
Lol
Ugh so i feel like i should tell you guys that i made it into my soccer team! :))) yesss! ⚽
Thats why i havent been updating so often...
Im sorry, but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter....
Did you guys like it??
Comment any ideas or opinions of course! :)
And dont forget to vote!