Sequel Part 5

"Deal" I said and we started heading to a café.

"Thats my child isnt it?" Said Geoffrey as soon as we sat down.

"Um.. didnt i already tell you-.."

"Yeah you told me your baby's father goes to school with you...blah blah im not falling for that-" He said with his serious face.

It was really intimidating.

"Fine. Yes its your child. But why does it matter?"

There was no use in lying to him anymore.

I guess he has the right to know about his child.

"Wait so we're having a baby?! I cant even process this in my head yet... is the baby a he or she???" He started asking with excitement.

Honestly Geoffrey was the perfect guy...

When he wanted to be.

"He. Its a boy" I answered.

He came up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Uh Geoffrey... that kind of hurts" I told him.

He was hugging me too tight.

"Im sorry. Im just excited. So what are we doing now? We cant just leave him without a family-.."

"Ill let you see him whenever you want. Its your right as a father isnt it?"

"I want us to be a family. All 3 of us. Thats why we have to fix this relationship. We've been breaking up and getting back together over and over since college. We have to settle down" He sounded like a mature adult.

One thing he totally isnt.

"And you think i dont know that!? Why do you think ive been wanting to get away from you! I need to settle down and it seems like you never will" I yelled a little too loud.

Everyone started looking at us.

I went up to hug him really quick.

"Dont get me wrong. I love you, but with Emeraude close to you all the time... this wont work" I said starting to walk away.

He stayed silent.
I thought he would follow me but he just stayed there.

What a coward.

_________________________
I cant believe i got so many comments! Lol 14 of them were from the same person X)
Thanks guys!
And here's the next chapter ^ like i promised :)

Vote!
&
Comment!
:) X)