Chapter 12 : T-Shirt

I walked into Biology and Mr.Woods was holding a clipboard. Weird.
"What's going on Mr.Woods?" I asked walking over to him.
"Oh we're just changing seats already..." That kind of disappointed me. I liked sitting next to Geoffrey.
"- you sit all the way in the back, next to Stephanie"
Great. Just great.
I walked to my seat and Stephanie was already there, glaring at me.
I looked around trying to spot Geoffrey. He sat in the very front next to Ashley, Zach's sister.
The class started and Stephanie couldnt stop but bother me the whole time with stupid comments.
"I still dont get why Geoffrey would be interested in a girl like you, he deserves better"
"Dont talk to me"
I turned to see Geoffrey laughing along with Ashley. They kept talking through the whole class period.
"Geoffrey! Ashley! Pay attention" Mr.Woods yelled.
I couldnt handle it anymore and i walked out of the class. I cant believe Geoffrey would do this to me. Well i mean... he technically didnt do anything wrong, but he knows that Ashley has a major crush on him.
Ugh why does he have to be so good looking.
The bell rang, and i walked to my next period class hoping i wouldnt bump into Geoffrey.
______________
After school, i called Crystal.
"Hey Sammie!"
"Heeeyy Crystal!"
"Whats up?"
"I need to ask you something. And tell me what you think"
"Okay what is it?" I told her everything that happened during Biology.
"Well, its not bad, but Geoffrey knows that Ashley has a huge crush on him so he shouldnt talk to her. Thats my opinion"
"Okay thank you!
__________________
I woke up to Taylor talking on her cell phone. She was practically yelling.
"Dude why are you up so early?" I asked rubbing my eyes. It was saturday so we didnt have school to worry about.
"Im gonna hang out with Sean. Just watch movies and stuff" She started applying lipstick.
"-see you later!" She screamed walking out.
Well now i was lonely. Completely lonely like literally lonely.
I connected my phone to the speaker and i played music while just randomly dancing around. I mean, i am alone so nobody can watch me.
"...You aint gotta say a word just hold me.." For some reason i couldnt get Geoffrey's song out of my head.
"Only thing i need's the taste of your lips" That was Geoffrey's voice.
Wait.
Geoffrey's voice, what?
"Geoffrey! Is that you?" I curled myself in bed.
"Yeah, its me. The one and only" He walked into the room and without anticipation i threw a pillow at him.
"What was that for!?" He yelled picking up the pillow and smirking at the same time. Like really, he has a thing for smirking all the time.
"You scared me!" I yelled getting up.
He was wearing some jeans with a plain white t-shirt. He looked as handsome as ever. On the other hand, i was wearing some gym shorts and a long t-shirt that belonged to my friend Jacob. Back in high school he had a pool party, and i accidentally spilled soda all over my clothes, so he let me borrow clothes. When we seperated for college he made me keep his shirt. I thought that was really sweet.
"Sorry. I just needed to talk to you and the door was open so i walked in" he threw the pillow back.
"How convenient" I turned around to grab my phone. I was still too mad to hug him.
"Whats been up with you? You havent texted back or called back. Why did you run out during biology too?" He raised his eyebrow demanding an answer.
"I-i dont know"
"Babe talk to me"
"Fine. Stephanie kept telling me things. Like how i dont deserve you and stuff. And then i saw you and Ashley laughing in-..."
"Oh. I know whats up. You're just jealous huh?" He started poking my stomach.
"Am not!" I pushed him away.
"Yes you are. But hey i think thats cute. It means you actually like me"
"Ugh. Whatever" i rolled my eyes.
"Going to a totally, i repeat, totally different topic... Who's shirt is that you're wearing?" He crossed his arms.
"Its my friend Jacob's. Why do you care Geoffrey?" I smirked. He was jealous of course.
"I just wanted to know. And who is this Jacob dude? Do i know him?"
"Nope. He's from my high school. You dont know him. Hey youre jealous huh?"
"Psssh...yes" he made a serious face and then chuckled.
"- Jk. But next time if you want to wear a dude shirt, just ask me. You know, my t-shirts come with a bonus ;)"
"You are so dirty-"
"I meant the bonus is my smell. The t-shirts smell like me. Damn Sammie im not that crazy"
I punched him playfully. He is so dumb sometimes.
__________________________
This chapter is longer, so you guys should be proud of me :) Lol jk
Vote!
&
Comment!
:)
P.S. you guys have been so good with all these comments :) Like omg they just make my day... You guys are ama-zayn! ;)