Chapter 8 : Fight

Geoffrey's P.O.V:
I saw as Zach approached Sammie and i started tensing up. I dont know what theyre saying, but i see Sammie start blushing.
I start to ball my hands into fists until i see him get up and leave.
I dont know why i cared so much about her.
Why would she even like someone as screwed up as me?
She's just beautiful in every way possible. Her long brown hair and her small 5'4 frame with her big brown eyes and the small dimples that formed everytime she talked or smiled.
Not only was she gorgeous, but she was really smart and she always had good grades.
Me?
Haha... I have tattoos, most people consider me a player and i dont have the best of grades.
I felt like kissing her was a huge mistake, but at the same time it was just meant to be.
I turned back to see that Sammie wasnt there anymore. I walked inside biology class.
Sammie's P.O.V:
I sat in my seat at Mr.Woods' class, and then i see Geoffrey sit next to me (which is his usual spot). I start to get butterflies in my stomach remembering yesterday's kiss, but i instantly erase all that from my head. I mean, that probably meant nothing to him.
Mr. Woods wasnt in class yet and i see Stephanie approach Geoffrey, completely ignoring the fact that im there.
I looked away rolling my eyes at how annoyed i was by her.
"Hey Geoffrey" She gave him a flirty wink.
Geoffrey breathed out annoyingly.
"What do you want Stephanie" I could tell he wanted her to leave.
"Damn. Feisty? I like it. I have an idea...how about you and i go somewhere tonight, just the two of us" She sounded so desperate it was funny.
Geoffrey pushed her away.
"Go away Stephanie, i told you we're over"
She suddenly noticed me.
"And what is that?" She asked pointing at me. Her voice was full of disgust.
"-im way better than that..."
Um.. that hurt.
"I said go away! I dont want you in my life anymore!" He was yelling this time. It surprised me.
She walked away.
"Sammie? Are you okay?" He picked my chin up with his index finger.
"Y-yeah im fine. I guess she doesnt like me" I said as if it wasnt already obvious.
"Yeah i know"
Mr. Woods walked in all late. He started explaining how his car had stopped just a couple minutes away.
During the lecture, Geoffrey whispered to me"Are you going to the pool party?"
"Idk"
"If it helps, ill be there" He smiled.
"Geoffrey stop talking during my lecture" Said Mr.Woods.
"Im sorry Mr.Woods"
I giggled a little.
_________
After my last period, i had a text from Taylor. She asked me to wait for her a couple minutes outside of the school. I sat down and started working on some of my homework.
I saw Zach start walking towards me. Zach was about the same height as Geoffrey, he was also really attractive but Geoffrey had something else.
He sat next to me, but i ignored it.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"Youre so shy" He chuckled. I think i know that.
He started staring at me and i felt a bit uncomfortable.
"Youre cute when you blush" He started touching my face.
"Thanks" I looked down at my hand. He intertwined our fingers together.
"Zach, I-.." He placed his finger on my lips and he started getting closer.
Thats when i heard someone behind me. It was Geoffrey, he grabbed Zach by his collar and pushed him against a tree.
"Geoffrey! No!" He punched Zach several times until he fell to the ground.
I covered my face, and ran away. Ive always hated violence.
"Sammie?" Geoffrey ran behind me.

Geoffrey's P.O.V:
When i saw Zach about to kiss her, i completely lost it. I grabbed him by the collar and pounded his face.
As soon as i turned back around, Sammie had left running in fear. I followed her and wrapped my hands around her.
"Im sorry, you shouldnt have seen that" I whispered in her ear.

Sammie's P.O.V:
I hate violence.
I really do, and i know what Geoffrey did wasnt right, but when he came over to me and wrapped his hands around me... i felt safe.
I rested my head on his chest and i felt like i fit perfectly.
"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked Geoffrey. His eyes showed no emotion.
"He'll be fine"
_____________________________
Vote!
&
Comment!
:)
If i havent mentioned it already....i love comments! :)

I Fell In Love With The Perv (Prince Royce Fan-fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें