Chapter 30 : Australia

"Geoffrey's transferring schools next month"

Those words literally killed me.

"Oh. Um..to where?"

"They offered him a scholarship to a music school in um...Australia"

"What? But.. he cant go"

"Yes he can. And he is. He's already signing the transfer papers"

He cant leave. He cant.
I got this strange feeling in my throat. I wanted to cry but i didnt want Zach to see me.

"Um..okay. I uh... I have to go" I walked away knowing if i stayed one more minute, tears would start pouring down.

Geoffrey cant leave. Yes, he's a good singer...more like amazing, sweet, awesome, cute, handsome....ugh so many adjectives.

He can study music here too! He doesnt have to move to a totally different country where he doesnt know anybody.

Right?

***
Geoffrey's P.O.V:

Truth is... I dont want to go to Australia. I got offered a scholarship, but i dont know if i should go.

I know this scholarship can change my life, i might become famous but then again im going to leave one thing behind....
My heart.

Yeah yeah sounds like im getting all emotional and shit...

I signed the transfer papers and all i have to do is turn them in. Im thinking about turning them in tomorrow after school. That way the transfer process can move faster.

I made Zach promise me he wouldnt tell anybody about me transferring and ive also tried to keep my distance from Sammie so i wont end up changing my mind and staying.

These last couple of days, Sammie has tried to talk to me but ive kept ignoring her. Its for the best.

Sammie's P.O.V:

Geoffrey hasnt talked to me all week! This makes me sad, mad i dont even know.
He's leaving in 2 weeks!

Emeraude started school 2 days ago and i have 3 classes with her! Amazing huh. And in those 3 classes she sits next to Geoffrey.

She saw me yesterday and completely ignored the fact that i was there. She completely ignores my presence and i do too. Im actually glad.

***
"First group project of the semester! This is exciting..-" said Mr.Woods.

"I already picked the groups yesterday, so ill call you guys up! Each group will have a captain"

"Ooo that sounds cool" Said the whole class laughing at how childish that sounded.

"1st group is Sammie! Ryan! And Geoffrey! The team captain is Sammie because she's the only girl" I smiled at this accomplishment. I was team captain awesome.

"Alright ...what do you guys want to do this poster about?" I asked finally speaking up because they didnt talk.

"Hm... how about the human body?" Suggested Ryan.

"Or... we should do something more specific like how music affects the human brain or-..." Said Geoffrey.

"Perfect. I like that idea Geoffrey. And for the picture we should-..."

Mr.Woods cut me off.

"We have a new student and all the groups are in 3s already so do you guys mind if i put her in your group?" Asked Mr.Woods.