Sequel Part 4

"I love you and i always have. I dont get why you would even think otherwise" I answered sincerely.

"Maybe because you and Emeraude are together all the time. You never have time for us and oh... you and Emeraude"

Emeraude,Emeraude,Emeraude. Blah, blah, blah

"Why do you always blame Emeraude for our problems??"

"Because she is the problem! But its all fine Geoffrey, stay with her if you want im done."

She started walking off and right before i could stop her, a guy went over to hug her.

I didnt know him.

Sammie's P.O.V:

Geoffrey's attitude was really annoying me. He seriously doesnt get that Emeraude is the only problem in our relationship.

I decided to just leave him, so i started walking to the parking lot. All of a sudden a random guy comes up to me and hugs me violently then starts taking me somewhere.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I yelled as he carried me away.

"Geoffrey! Somebody help me!!!" The man covered my mouth and i couldnt scream anymore.

This was useless.
*
*
*
*

The man carried me about 10 more steps and then i heard more steps running towards us.

It was Geoffrey.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" He yelled as he punched the man in the face.

That simple punch made him fall straight to the ground.

"Aaah Geoffrey! I thought i was gonna die... thank you so much. I owe you one"

"Okay. If you owe me one, then you have to go to lunch with me right now" He smirked.

I smiled a little shyly.

"Deal"
________________________

This is short but ill update another chapter tomorrow! :)

Unless maybe i get like 100 comments and i decide to update later today hmm... ;)

Vote!
&
Comment!
:)