Chapter 15 : Go Out With Me...

"I needed to see you" He said staring at me right in the eyes.
"You know you almost killed yourself right?" I still couldnt get over how he climbed up the balcony. Was he crazy?
He started walking towards me. I didnt move a single bit.
"Come on. It didnt mean anything to me. You're the one that i want" He grabbed my hand. I just stood there. Not speaking at all. I looked away. I couldnt forgive him, but he was making it so hard for me.
He turned my head back to him, and once again he leaned in to kiss me. Except this time i didnt slap him. I froze and wasnt sure what to do. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I tried to loosen his grip but he was too strong.
Was this right? Just yesterday he was making out with Stephanie and now he's over here with me.... it couldnt be right.
He cut me off my thoughts by grabbing my arms and putting them around his neck. We continued kissing for what looked like hours.
I heard the door unlock and i tried pulling away from Geoffrey but he kept pulling me back.
"um.. Taylor!"
Geoffrey finally let go of me and i turned around to see Taylor's brother standing by the door.
I mentally slapped myself.
"Whats up?" She asked like nothing.
"Do you know them?"
"Yes. Theyre my friends why?"
"Oh okay. I just wanted to know" He walked away and I turned bright red.
"Lol. He saw you guys making out huh? He doesnt care. He wont go around telling people so dont worry"
"Lol? Thats not funny Taylor. He scared the shit out of me! Please dont ever do this to me again. Can we just go home already?" I touched my head. For some reason it had been hurting all day long.
"Wait. So do you forgive me?" Geoffrey asked. His eyes were so hopeful it looked adorable.
But i still didnt know. I crossed my arms and turned around.
"-Just so you know...im not giving up" He climbed down the balcony.
"Taylor, you helped plan this huh?" I was driving back home and i asked Taylor.
"Pssh. No. What are you talking about?"
_______________________________
The next day at school was horrible. Sitting next to Stephanie is a total nightmare, and now that she found out about me and Geoffrey talking again, she wants to make my life miserable.
After school, i waited for Taylor outside of the school under the same tree as always.
I started humming songs when i heard a loud burst through the school doors. It was Zach.
I turned another way hoping he didnt see me. It was too late. He started walking over to me and grabbed my arm.
"Can you please let go of me" I was struggling to get off his grip.
"Sammie, i just wanted to say im sorry for acting like a jerk. I was a huge dick, but i want to make up for it" He was smirking.
"Leave me alone" I kept begging him. There was nobody else outside. It was just us...alone.
"Go out with me. Just forget about Geoffrey, he already hurt you enough" He grabbed my hand in his.
"He wont hurt me again" I pushed him away but he kept coming back.
"Oh yes he would, he made out with Stephanie remember?" He tried acting sympathetic, but i wasnt falling for that.
"It was a mistake. Now just leave me alone really" I finally managed to get off his grip.
"What if he lied? Look, i would never hurt you like that. Ever" He started caressing my cheek and out of nowhere he pulled me and i fell on him. Our lips crashing into each other. He kissed me, but i pulled away.
"Just leave me alone" I grabbed my backpack and walked off. Ill just wait for Taylor in my car.
Did he really think i would go out with him just like that? Doesnt he know Geoffrey and me are like together? Kind of..
_____________________________
Another Chapter for you guys!! :)
Vote!
&
Comment!
:)
I wrote a couple chapters during the weekend so that i can update! :) Yay! Lol but yes keep commenting and i will totally keep trying to update!
P.S. Just if you guys want to know how soccer's going for me...its good :) We run a lot! And i mean a lot! But ive already been losing weight which im really proud of lol :)