Chapter 16 : Party

"Are you almost ready Taylor!?"
"Yeah! Just a minute"
Today was Taylor's party. I wasnt very excited, but i kind of wanted to go at the same time.
We started driving to her brother's house and people were already there. I guess they came early, because most of them were drunk already...
"Taylor! How've you been??" A group of people called. Taylor stayed and talked to them.
I knew my way around the house already, so i went to grab a drink. I spotted Zach and he instantly smiled at me. I turned back around and i felt someone place their hands on my waist, i got scared and dropped my drink all over me.
"Damn it!"
"Sorry babe. I scared you huh?" I breathed out a sigh of relief. It was Geoffrey.
"Noooo. I just decided to throw this punch all over my dress"
"Oh okay. But thats not a very good idea" He chuckled.
I rolled my eyes. "Did you call me babe?"
"Uh.. yeah. Sorry, i kind of got used to that" He scratched the back of his neck.
"Can you please not call me that? Its kind of weird now that we're not..um..together"
He nodded and grabbed a drink. Zach started walking over to us.
Geoffrey kind of noticed and he wrapped his arm around me. I moved his arm away from me.
"Hey Sammie! ;) What happened?" He said pointing out the stain on my dress.
"I kind of spilled punch all over m..."
"What do you want Zach" Geoffrey cut me off.
"Nothing. I just came to say hi. Here Sammie, ill let you use this" Zach took off his shirt and handed it over to me. He was shirtless, but for some reason i couldnt stop staring. He was well fit. Im glad he didnt notice.
"She doesnt need that. Sammie, i have extra clothes in my car. Ill let you borrow it" Geoffrey took the shirt from my hands and threw it back at Zach.
"Here keep it" Zach threw the shirt back at me and walked away.
"He likes to go after everything or everyone i like...It gets me mad-" Omg awwe he's so sweet.
A slow song started playing. It was All Of Me by John Legend. I love this song.
I turned around and Geoffrey was extending his hand out for me.
"Dance with me?"
I didnt respond and instead i placed my hand on his.
We started dancing and it was so romantic...until the DJ changed the song -_-.... The worst thing is that he changed it to Gas Pedal....
"Oh um... That was crazy" I walked off the dance floor.
"Haha it was. You wanna go somewhere more quiet?"
"I dont know.."
We ended up walking to the balcony and just stood there quiet for a couple minutes.
"Sammie, i need to tell you something..." Geoffrey broke the silence.
"Alright. What is it?" I asked. He looked so serious about it.
"I want to tell you that...-"
___________________________
What!? Another cliffhanger? Yes! Lol.... Ill update soon promise ✋
VOTE!
&
COMMENT!
:))