Chapter 18 : The Real Slut

"Sammie, it shouldnt be this hard. Who do you like more?" Asked Crystal. I called her early in the morning. I really needed someone's advice.
"Thats the problem Crystal, i dont know. But i dont want to keep leading them on...Its not right"
"Theyre both handsome, i dont know what to tell you...Actually, thinking about it...id probably go for Zach. His ocean blue eyes are just so charming"
___________
The next morning i woke up for school once again. I opened the front door and guess who was outside...
It was Zach. He had a bouquet of roses and a chocolate box on the other hand.
Geoffrey wouldve never done something like this, he's not that type of guy.
"I got you this :) I hope you like them" He handed the things to me.
"Thank you :)"
"Can i take you to school today?" He asked politely. I didnt really want him to take me because i know how everyone in school is and theyll probably start making rumors.
"I dont think..-" I turned around to see Geoffrey standing by the sidewalk with a single red rose. He looked disappointed after seeing Zach and the bouquet of roses.
"I just thought i would stop by and give you this...but i see you've got better company" He started walking off.
"Geoffrey wait!" I tried stopping him but he kept walking.
I turned to Zach."I dont think its the best time. Ill see you at school yeah?" I said kind of disappointed.
"Sure. Ill see you later then"
I took the things inside and i grabbed my backpack. On my way to school i looked around for Geoffrey and i couldnt find him anywhere.
I walked into Biology and as always Mr.Woods wasnt there. I took my seat and started working on my homework, i had forgotten to do it. Yikes.
I finished my homework with time to spare and i screamed in excitement. Yes!
Everyone turned to look at me and i just smiled..
"I just um..- yeah nevermind"
Stephanie walked in and looked at me with a smirk on her face.
"Goodmorning Sammie! Oh wait or should i say slut!" I turned to look at her with a death glare. Oh she did not just say that.
"Look Stephanie, Steffie whatever you wanna be called...If im the 'slut' what would you be? Because for all i know, i dont wear short shorts and v-necks that reveal everything. You little b-.."
"Ooooohh!" Everyone started looking at us and gathering around.
"Oh really. Did you just go there?"
"Yes i did. And what are you gonna do about it?"
She threw a punch with her fist, but i grabbed it before it touched my face.
"Dont even try me, you wont beat me" I told her and walked away.
Did i really just do that? School has really started to change me. I decided to just skip Biology, i wasnt ready to go in there again.
After the 2nd bell rang i started walking to my History class. Nick sat beside me and after Nick it was Geoffrey. After Geoffrey it was Zach but they never talk.
"Sammie! I heard what happened in 1st period... You totally beat her" Nick was telling me while i took out my stuff.
"I was just caught in the moment. I was really mad. Does everyone in school know?" I didnt want Zach and Geoffrey to find out.
"Practically. Or at least they will find out. Everyone is going to be talking about it just watch" I shrugged and turned back to take notes.
"Alright students! Today we will be working on posters defining each type of government. You guys will present tomorrow. Any questions?" Spoke Mr.E
"Is it in groups?" Asked some dude in the very back.
"Oh you just reminded me. Its not groups but in partners. Ill assign each of you with a partner" I turned to Crystal in back of me and we winked at each other. I hope we get to be partners.
"Ill go around and give this half of the class a paper with somebody's name. You guys can start working on the project for the rest of the period and whatever is left finish it after school as homework"
_________
I was the last one to get a paper... I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes..
"Alright lets start with Sammie, who's your partner?" Said Mr.E.
"My partner is...tun tun tun.." I turned my paper around.
"Um..Geoffrey" I turned to see him and he rolled his eyes.
"Alright you guys can pick a spot and start working. The posters are on my desk"
"Okay"
I went to get a poster and walked back to Geoffrey.
"What type of government do you want to work on?" I finally spoke up.
"..." Silent.
"Umm.. What type of government??" I asked once more.
"....."
"Ugh. If we dont work on this we're gonna have to meet up after school" I complained.
"Thats what i was aiming for" I instantly saw him smirk...Well, at least he's not mad anymore.
"I have a lot of work to catch up on, so i was hoping we could finish this" I stared at him with my puppy dog eyes.
"Or..you can work on other work right now and after school ill go to your dorm to work on this project" He smiled and i nodded.
I started working on other work, and i ended up finishing before the class period ended.
__________________
That title ^^^ XD lol
Okay...so have you guys heard 'Culpa Al Corazon'!?!?!?
OH MY LORDDD! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH. i memorized it really quickly lol
I really like Prince Royce's bachata I mean Double Vision is awesome but i missed his bachata...
Anyways
Vote
&
Comment
P.S. sorry i took forever to update! :(