Chapter 29 : The Monster is Back

After class i picked up my stuff and started looking for Geoffrey. I felt really bad for what happened.

"Hey Sammie im going to get some food. Im starving... Wanna join?" Asked Ryan.

Actually, i did want to join i dont want any crazy girls near him.
We arent even together but ugh. I get this feeling of jealousy for some reason and its crazy! Because i get that with Geoffrey and Zach all the time too.
I actually understand why Stephanie calls me a slut now.

"Uh..No thank you. I have to talk to um...Mr.Woods."

"Thats fine. I can wait for you"

"Just go. Ill probably take a while"

"Alright ill see you later then"

Ryan walked out and i went over to Geoffrey's desk. He was still there picking up his things.

"Geoffrey? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Im perfectly fine. I totally dont have a black eye-..." I cut him off.

"No need for your sarcasm. I came to tell you im really sorry..." I stopped because i didnt know what else to say.

"Its fine. It was my fault anyways" He started walking off.

"Geoffrey! Wait."

"What do you want?"

"Um.. i dont know. It just came out. Sorry"

He rolled his eyes and walked off. I deserve this.

***
School was over and I couldnt stop but wonder why Geoffrey stayed after class in most of our classes. It was kind of weird.

I heard the door close really loud.

"Ryan is that you!?" I yelled.

"Yeah its me! Guess who i just saw"

"Emeraude?"

"Yes! How did you know?"

"Your face looked like you had just seen a monster...so i was like uh..must be Emeraude"
Ryan started cracking up and i felt a bit bad. She used to be my bestie and now im over here talking about her. Then again, she deserves it.

"I cant believe she moved here-.."

"I was like that yesterday. But now i dont really care. Ill just ignore her"

I got a text and i grabbed my phone to check. It was Zach.

-Hey Sammie, just wanted to check if you cooled down a bit so we can talk

Sure. When and where?

-Right now here at my dorm.

Alright. Let me just change and ill go

I changed into something more comfortable and i went over to Zach's dorm.

"Soo... You did not understand what i was trying to tell you! I know it sounded bad but i guess i didnt explain it very well either"

"Explain it to me then"

"I was trying to tell you that me and Geoffrey dont want to fight over you...got that?"

"Yeah"

"So you know how Geoffrey asked you out? If you wouldve said yes... then i wouldve understood.. got it? The plan was that we werent going to fight... that was it"

"Ooo... You see! Couldnt you explain it to me like that!"

"You didnt let me!"

"Alright im sorry Zach. Friends again?" I gave him my hand to shake.

"Friends"

We hugged and i laughed a little. This was a dumb fight.

"Will you come with me to talk to Geoffrey?" I asked him hoping he says yes. After what happened earlier and Geoffrey rolling his eyes at me.... I doubt he wants to talk to me.

"Um..before that. I have to tell you something"

"Sure whats up?"
___________________________
Cliffhanger!
What will happen next 😯
Can you guys guess!?
Anyways....
Vote
&
Comment!
:)