Chapter 17 : The Movies

Happy Late Halloween!
I updated! Specially for you guysss! So please vote & comment, comment and comment! I really put a lot of thought into this chapter as you guys will tell when you read it! Sooo...enjoy!
:)
"I want to tell you that i dont just like you...i love you. I really do. I never knew what love truly was until i met you. Ive loved you ever since the day i met you... and i just needed to tell you" He walked over and hugged me.
"Uh, i dont know what to say Geoffrey..."
"Just tell me that you love me too"
"I-i cant" I walked off and went back home. What had just happened? I have no idea.
*1 Day Before*
"Hey Sammie! Hold on..." I turned around to see Zach once again.
"What do you want now Zach?" I rolled my eyes clearly annoyed.
"Nothing. Im never going to get over how sorry i am. I really am, trust me. Here-" He gave me a beautiful red rose.
"I cant-"
"Take it please. I know you dont like me, but im gonna try to change that" He smiled revealing the sweetest smile i had ever seen.
"Thank you. I better get going" I smiled back and started walking away.
"Hey would you mind going to the movies later today? With me?" He ran to catch up to me.
"I really dont know if i should-..." He cut me off.
"If its because of you and Geoffrey dont worry. Its not a date just a friend thing" He smiled again, and ended up convincing me.
"Alright. You convinced me haha. At what time?"
"How about 7? Is that good for you?" He took out his phone and started typing something.
"Yeah thats perfect :)"
"Alright ill pick you up around 6:45"
"Do you even know where i live?" I chuckled.
"Nope. But dont worry, ill find out" He winked and started laughing.
I walked off shaking my head and laughing. Zach was actually a really sweet guy when you get to know him. He's so different to Geoffrey.
*****
___________________
Did Geoffrey just tell me that he loves me? I was supposed to scream and tell him i love him too, but i couldnt. Why? Because i dont know if i love him.
These days ive spent with Zach have made me think more about what i want in life. Geoffrey is handsome and sweet and i like him, but Zach is also handsome and really sweet and i think im starting to have feelings for him.
Why is love so complicated!?
Geoffrey's P.O.V:
"-...Ive loved you ever since the day i met you... and i just needed to tell you" I walked over and hugged Sammie, but the weird thing was she didnt hug me back.
"Uh...I dont know what to say Geoffrey-"
"Just tell me that you love me too" I figured she was just nervous or surprised and thats why she didnt say anything.
"I-i cant" She walked off and i just stood there. Did she really just say she doesnt love me back?
I thought we were starting to have something special. I even saw us together in the future, i really do love this girl. Its not just a chemical thing. Not just because she's the most beautiful girl ive ever seen.
Im determined to change for her, as of now she doesnt deserve someone as screwed up as me, but im going to change that.
Zach's P.O.V:
I was so happy when Sammie accepted to go to the movies with me. I really love her, and i dont even know how thats possible. I just met her and i never really talked to her. "What movie are we watching?" She asked while we waited in line to buy the tickets.
"How about Insidious!"
"Yeah! Ive never seen that movie, but everyone says its really scary"
"Next in line!" Called the cashier.
"Um, hi can we get 2 tickets to see Insidious?" Asked Sammie. I stood next to her, and i chuckled a little at our height difference.
"Of course :) Here you go, the total will be $18" The cashier was a really sweet old lady probably in her late 50s.
I took out my wallet and payed before Sammie could even open her purse.
"Here you go. Have fun! And take care of her dude. She's really pretty and anyone would want to have a girlfriend like yours" I turned to Sammie and she kind of blushed.
"Um..we arent dating... We're just friends" Said Sammie.
______________________
The movie started, and Sammie started freaking out a lot. I wrapped my arm around her and i felt her calm down a bit.
When the movie finally ended everyone started racing to the door.
"Lets just wait until everyone gets out" I suggested.
"Sure"
"So did you like the movie? Or not so much?" I chuckled.
"I hated it. Just watch, im going to have nightmares"
"Are you being serious? This movie wasnt even scary. Next week ill take you to the haunted house, now thats scary"
"What haunted house?" She was kind of scared and she got a little closer to me. It was dark outside.
"Its a house just a couple blocks away from mine. Its really haunted, so after the owners died they turned it into a haunted house for halloween and people can go in there. They can even stay there" We were already in the parking lot.
"Thats crazy!"
"I want to try and stay there this year. Its a 2 day stay, thats not too much"
Sammie spotted my car and we started walking over to it.
"Zach! Hey I havent seen you in forever" My old friend Ethan walked over to us.
"I know. How've you been?" We fist bumped each other.
"Good. Just studying all the time. And you?"
"Good too. Living the college life haha. Not so fun" We both laughed.
"So who's the girl? Huh? Youre not gonna introduce me?" He winked at me. He probably thinks we're a thing.
"Ethan, this is Sammie. And Sammie this is Ethan. We went to high school together"
"Oh thats cool. Nice to meet you Ethan" Sammie smiled at him.
"Nice to meet you too. Hey Zach she's a keeper. She's really nice, i can already tell"
"We arent...a thing Ethan" I kind of told him in a whisper.
"Oh... Well Sammie are you dating anyone?"
"Um..no"
"Well then theres no problem in you guys dating. C'mon Zach make a move already. Lol see you guys later. It was nice seeing you"
___________________
Remember to...
Vote!
&
Comment!
:))