Chapter 22 : Um..

"Thank you Zach ill see you later" I was getting off his car right outside of starbucks and he got off hurridly.

"Um..are you going to join us? Haha"

"No i just need to ask you something you know.." He started scratching the back of his head.

My phone started ringing and it was Crystal.

"Its Crystal sorry..."

'Hello?'

'Where are you?! Ive been waiting for like 10 minutes'

'Sorry. Im here im talking with Zach ill meet you in 2 minutes max promise'

"Sorry about that. I really have to go or Crystal is going to kill-..." Zach started leaning in and i didnt move. I mean i couldnt move, i was like frozen...literally.
It was really cold outside and guess what? I had no sweater once again ugh.

We kissed and i instantly moved away.
"Um..i gotta-..." I turned around and walked away without finishing my sentence.

                                   ***
"Ugh! Next time ill come 20 minutes late to see if youre already here" Crystal was 'mad' i mean she'll get over it soon.

"I- you know um.. Zach-"

"What happened? Why do you look like you just kissed a vampire?" She started chuckling and i turned to her.

"What do you mean a vampire-.."

"Your red lipstick is all smeared thats what i mean" I took out my mirror and yes my lipstick was all smeared. How did that even happen

"-so i guess you kissed somebody right? Who was it? Geoffrey? Zach? Some hot dude from Hollister?!"  Crazy Crystal. Hmm i like that...i should call her that from now on Crazy Crystal...

"Why would you think i kissed someone i mean, psh i could've messed up my make-up with my hand or something"

"Because i know you duh...and i can tell when youre lying. Now tell me"

                                       ***
Zach's P.O.V:

Geoffrey and i are friends again, dont get me wrong im really happy about it but...
Okay so we started talking about Sammie, Geoffrey told me he still likes her and i told him i like her too. This is so complicated because we're friends and we dont want to hurt each other.

We decided we would just let whatever wants to happen....well happen.

And again thats why i wanted to take her with Crystal, i thought i would have the courage to finally ask her to be my girlfriend formally.

"-Sorry about that. I really have to go or Crystal is going to kill-" As soon as she said that i couldnt hold it and i...well i kissed her.

She pulled away and then just walked off. I didnt get to ask her anything else.

___________________
Heeeey! X)
I was planning on including the part of Sammie and Emeraude but i guess you guys will have to wait until the next chapter!

Do you guys ship Zach and Sammie?
Or Geoffrey and Sammie?
Hmmm...

Vote!
&
Comment!

Merry Christmas too!! X)
(I know some of you guys asked Santa to bring you Prince Royce... But sorry i think im getting him first XD Jk)