Chapter 21 : Back Together X)

"-I know, i know but can you help me? Crystal pleassee"

"Are you sure theyre gonna want to be friends again? I mean it looks like they hate each other"

"Im confident. I just need your help pleasee?"

"Ugh fine"

I was determined to get Geoffrey and Zach to talk again. I mean, a friendship cant just be completely forgotten.

Except for mine with that girl Emeraude, but thats a whole other story.

***
I knocked on Zach's dorm room.
"Oh hey Sammie, look if you came to bring me my sweater...ill tell you right now that im not taking it back" He opened the door...and um..he was...shirtless.

"Um..no i wanted to... ask you something-" i spoke in between pauses not wanting to look at him.

"Is something wrong? Come in" He opened the door so that i could go in. I looked up and all i could see were his muscular abs.

He probably caught me staring because he put his face right across from mine.

"What are you looking at Sammie? Hm?"

"N-nothing" I answered turning away.

"Alright ill just act like that was nothing. What were you gonna ask me?" He walked to his closet and threw a t-shirt on.

"Ive really been wanting to know why you and Geoffrey dont get along. Can you tell me why?"

"Honestly i dont even remember. It was stupid. We shouldnt have fought over anything, we were best friends you know? I honestly sincerely dont remember"

"I would love it if you guys got along. You two are my friends and i hate to see you guys fighting-" He cut me off.

"I would too! I just dont know what he would think. Maybe he still hates me"

"He doesnt. C'mon lets go talk to him" I grabbed his hand and started pulling it. He didnt move a single muscle.

"Haha"

"Why are you so strong!?" I pulled harder but he was way too strong for me.

"Wait you want to go right now?" He raised his eyebrow kind of confused.

"No shizz, why do you think i was pulling your hand??"

"Idk. Because you like me maybe?"

"I-i don-"

He started chuckling.
"Just kidding. Alright let me just get my car keys and we can go"

We drove to Geoffrey's dorm which was just 1 street away, i mean we couldve easily walked over there.
I knocked on the door and Geoffrey opened it quickly.

"Oh hey Sammie did you nee-....oh" He changed his voice tone after he saw Zach standing next to me.

"I want you guys to talk and start getting along again... so can you guys just-.."
I pushed Zach inside and closed the door on them. Sounds smart huh? Well not so much...

"You know we can still open the door right? The lock is in the inside not the-"

"I know, just shut up!"
I stood there waiting and after a couple minutes they were already talking.

They opened the door and i moved out of the way.

"Alright. So what did you guys talk about? :)" I asked curiously trying not to sound too nosey.

"Stuff. Duh" Said Zach and then they both started laughing.

"Good one bro!" Said Geoffrey and then they fist bumped each other.

"Oh..okay. Be like that then" I turned around and pretended to be walking away.

"No wait! We need to tell you something!" Yelled Geoffrey and i smiled turning back.

"What is it?"

"Thank you! I mean you brought our friendship back and honestly it wouldve probably never have happened if it wasnt for you" Said Zach.

"Awwe you guys! thats so sweet" I wiped my eyes pretending to be crying. I mean they were so adorable.

They came up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Alright you guys i should get going. I was going to meet Crystal at Starbucks in a couple minutes"

Zach gave Geoffrey a 'bro-hug' as they call it and walked over to me
"Here ill take you. I was leaving anyways too"

"Okay thanks"
________________
The bros are back! X)
Lol
Sorry i took forever to update but im finally on vacation so ill be updating sooner!

What does Sammie mean about her friendship with that one girl Emeraude?!

What happened between them?!

Ill reveal that in the next chapter! :)) X)

Keep
Voting!
&
Commenting!
X)