Prologue

4 year old, Y/n sat in the backyard, arranging her toys with a determined look. Taehyung approached with a smirk.

"What are you doing, Y/n? Probably messing things up as usual." Taehyung said.

Y/n rolled her eyes, frustrated. “Why are you here?”

“I am here for Jimin, where is he? I want to play baseball with him.” Taehyung exclaimed.

“He is not here, can I play please?” She pouted.

“Ew, no you are terrible.” Taehyung said.

"I'm not! And I can play just fine. You're just mean."

Taehyung scoffed. "You can't even throw a ball properly."

Y/n crossed her arms, determined to prove him wrong. "I can too! Let's play catch."

Taehyung hesitated but eventually agreed, thinking it would be an easy win. As they started playing, Y/n struggled with her throws, and Taehyung couldn't help but mock her.  "See? You're terrible at this. Maybe you should stick to dolls."

Y/n, growing annoyed, decided to challenge him to something else. "Fine! Let's play hide and seek. I bet I can find you before you find me."

“Hide and seek? Really? Boring,” Taehyung mumbled.

“Hey look, it's not boring okay?” She exclaimed. And then Jimin came and he was about to take Taehyung away.

“Can I play with you too please?” Y/n asked.

“No, Y/n you should go inside.” Jimin said. Making Y/n sad, Taehyung just laughed and patted her head before leaving with Jimin.
__

Eight-year-old Taehyung stared at the little boy his father brought home. The little boy was crying while holding a soft toy in his hand.

He looked at Taehyung and hid behind his father.

“Jungkook, don't be afraid, he is Taehyung, your elder brother.” His father said, and then he looked at Taehyung. "His name is Jungkook, and he's your brother now. Treat him like family, Taehyung," his father instructed.

"But I don't want a brother! Why do I have to share everything?" Taehyung complained.

"Just try to get along. He needs a family," his father replied, ushering Taehyung to share his toys. “Jungkook, honey you sit here I will be back.” He kissed his forehead before leaving Jungkook alone with Taehyung.

Taehyung was not willing either, he saw Jungkook looking really sad. “Hey, why are you sad? You can play with my toys.” Taehyung offered.

Jungkook shook his head. “I don't want to.”

“Why? Why are you crying?” Taehyung asked.

“I miss my mom.” Jungkook said and told Taehyung she passed away, because of which Taehyung felt a little bad.

“Come I will show you my room, you will like the toys I have.” Taehyung exclaimed and brought Jungkook to his room. They become friends really easily.

But Later, as Taehyung went to his parents  he stumbled upon his parents arguing his mother was crying.

“WHY DID YOU BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE! YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM HERE!” She exclaimed.

“Sanghee, Jungkook is a kid. Area passed away, where else was I supposed to take him?” He asked.

“I am not raising your Mistress child!” She said,

“Why are you punishing Jungkook? He is innocent.”

“I can't, I really can't take care of him, why have you never told me you have a child with her? Does Taehyung mean nothing to you? ” She asked. “Jungkook is your mistake with someone else. You can't bring him to my house, I don't want anything related to her. When she died, she should have brought Jungkook with her. That bitch died and left his trash behind,”